International skits on Youtube...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I'll post the last two parts of that Shalom Sesame episode for ya, Bob.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You planning to do any others? These things have to be out of print. Other than the Chanukah episode that I usually find in Barnes and Nobel, I never even seen the DVD versions. Guess they only sold them online and at Jewish Book Stores.

Now, Rewatching this one, I remember what bugged me about them. They're inconsistent with which part of the song/sketch they cut to the dub of. And in higher quality audio, you can tell when the dub portion's about to start, since the music gets slightly clearer and louder during the dub portion. Telephone Rock, except for a couple verse here and there only dubs the "Telephone Rock" part with "Telephon Roak." Counting songs make more sense, like the 20 Pickle Pie song. I almost wonder why they even bother having the English portion.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
You planning to do any others? These things have to be out of print. Other than the Chanukah episode that I usually find in Barnes and Nobel, I never even seen the DVD versions. Guess they only sold them online and at Jewish Book Stores.
I have almost all of them saved on my computer except Journey to Secret Places (it freezes up my DVD ripping software both times I tried it) and the final disc (it was cracked and won't play on my laptop). So I will upload others by request. It's just that the videos take forever to upload on YouTube. I'm going to upload the Chanukah one for said holiday, but I can try to get another one on YouTube tonight.

Drtooth

Reaction score
On that subject, I found this obscure bit from the same region

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I posted up the Shalom Sesame episode, "The People of Israel" incase you were slow, Bob.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I have almost all of them saved on my computer except Journey to Secret Places (it freezes up my DVD ripping software both times I tried it) and the final disc (it was cracked and won't play on my laptop). So I will upload others by request. It's just that the videos take forever to upload on YouTube. I'm going to upload the Chanukah one for said holiday, but I can try to get another one on YouTube tonight.

What's your YouTube screenname--same as the one you use here? I wanted to take a look but couldn't find your channel.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, seeing these I seem to remember that the US broadcast TV versions used to have cold openings with Itzak Perlman and Big Bird discussing the subject matter of the episode. I guess the video versions of these didn't have them for some reason, like the Kermit and Oscar telethon interstitial from PBS in Put Down the Duckie.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
You know, seeing these I seem to remember that the US broadcast TV versions used to have cold openings with Itzak Perlman and Big Bird discussing the subject matter of the episode. I guess the video versions of these didn't have them for some reason, like the Kermit and Oscar telethon interstitial from PBS in Put Down the Duckie.
Those are on the DVDs, there were two of them: One with Big Bird and one with Oscar. They are both listed as "alternate opens" separate from the actual videos. No clue why they aren't attached to the program.