Interesting Fraggle Lyrics

Vincent L

Reaction score
But in The Fraggles Look For Jobs, it seems to imply that they are just actors.

Hubert

Reaction score
I love the "flirt with dirty otters" line, as you can get so many different meanings out of that. :laugh:

Hubert

Reaction score
Yep... :stick_out_tongue:

Of all the Fraggles, for some reason I think Red really was the most likely person to do that, despite the fact that she probably doesn't even know what an otter is...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
True, but remember she forgot Mokey's lyrics to the song! It probably wasn't intentional. I love her. I'm not sure if she's my favorite Fraggle.Now outside the Fraggle five I think Marlon's the most likely to say it.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Yes! Look closely at Mokey's face! It seems to be thinking. "There are children watching Red! Let's try to keep this G rated if we want to keep our jobs!"
I get that response every time I tell someone about that song

I give props to whoever it was that came up with those lyrics. That song's complex enough as it is, let alone finding other lyrics that sorta kinda sound like it but don't make a lick of sense...in context

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I get that response every time I tell someone about that song

I give props to whoever it was that came up with those lyrics. That song's complex enough as it is, let alone finding other lyrics that sorta kinda sound like it but don't make a lick of sense...in context
You'd have to have seen the episode to fully understand the song I think.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh totally. I think that's how it is with like half the songs if not more.