While watching Muppet Movies...

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yo MC!

So, you know how you watch a Muppet movie, and you react, by saying something?

EXAMPLE:

THE MUPPET MOVIE

Kermit: Miss Piggy, the moon doesn't look like you...

*3...2...1...*

Steve Martin: MISS PIGGY!

Me: DARN YOU STEVE!!!

Like that. Things you say responding to certain things... GO.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
During GMC I just can't help but wonder what everyone else back at The Happiness Hotel are doing while Kermit, Miss piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo are at the ballroom (the scene for "The first time it happens"

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Speaking of MTM, I always find myself sitting on the edge of my seat during the wedding scene, when Kermit hesitates before saying "I do." I've seen it many times, and I know he eventually says it, but it still makes me yell "Say it, already!!!"

And in MFC, I always tell everyone to "watch out for the icy patch" before Fozzie/Mrs. Bear/everyone else does.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I have several of these:

In MTM I always say "I am not going to cry" several times during the wedding scene and as I say this, I am misty eyed and by the end of MTM, I am a sobbing mess and am all: "Awwwwwwwww!"

During GMC:

After the whole: "Are those your friends?" "Only the ones on the fenders."
I feel the need to laugh hard and go, "Fenders are guitarts, but also a car part oooh! Which does Kermit mean? You don't know XD!"

When Nicky starts to dance with Miss Piggy I scream: "NICKY DID A ROBBERY!"('doing a robbery' is a very New Jerseyian expression that means somebody stole someone else's guy or girl)

During Miss Piggy's Fantasy at the line "Happiness, Miss Piggy, all the world ever wanted was you..." I silently say to myself, "Yeah, I know!" (as if I'm Miss Piggy herself XD)

When Miss Piggy beats up on Carla, Marla and Darla a lot of what comes out of my mouth is, "Oooh girl!" and "How ya like her now? How ya like her now?"

During MTI after the Piggy tells Kermit he's supposed to have cold feet I go, "Oooh Kermit, she got you!" and then I proceed to call out "Pwnage baby, Pwnage!"

That's about it x)

Misskermie

Reaction score
In the Great Muppet Caper, when Lady holiday tells Piggy the plot exposition, and she mentions Nicky taking her cars without permission, I say,
"Yet, you didn't realize that it was your car, that was a get-a-way vehicle in the opening number when you were robbed..."

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Piggy's expression in The Muppets when Kermit is finally telling her how he feels about missing her and needing her.

"Yes Piggy you aren't dreaming this is real and no that's not an imposter it's really Kermit."