The Compliment Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Actually, it's full of darkness...but close enough

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You have to ask Sarge. But I'm gonna compliment how this is one of many threads that has gone to the muffin side. ><

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I'd like to compliment the excellent fanfic writers (not naming any names :stick_out_tongue:) for writing their stories as well as giving me inspiration to write my own stuff and learn more about story-telling.

Thanks to you, I am now behind on college work and my social lif- wait that didn't come out right.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wonder if we should start a "thank you" thread. or is there already one? Or we could just turn this thread into one.

Hubert

Reaction score
I wonder if we should start a "thank you" thread. or is there already one? Or we could just turn this thread into one.
This is pretty much the thank you thread...the two are almost the same, other than the fact that you are praising someone or telling you that you praise them depending on the situation...I see no real trouble with thanking people here also.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
This is pretty much the thank you thread...the two are almost the same, other than the fact that you are praising someone or telling you that you praise them depending on the situation...I see no real trouble with thanking people here also.
Can't you even tell when I'm joking?! :sigh: