Fan Creations Thread

theSHE124

Reaction score
Stole?!? It was just something I was coming up with on my own, trying to describe the Holy Spirit. I have no intention of stealing anyone's thunder, or their words! :concern:Besides, I'm a better drawer than writer.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Stole?!? It was just something I was coming up with on my own, trying to describe the Holy Spirit. I have no intention of stealing anyone's thunder, or their words! :concern:Besides, I'm a better drawer than writer.
I'm just joking, OK? Since I don't have any inspiration lately.
And the hat is metaphorical.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Oh, sorry. I've been known to take things to literally! :embarrassed: Like how Wembley in one episode, 'A Brush with Jealousy', couldn't keep up with all the expressions! :coy:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Summary: Part 4 [act 1]

With Sammy's trip to their home imminent, the Orange Clan Gang decorate Zesty and Dayta's cave in the Mountain for this upcoming. Yale asks Ira for Greaseberry seeds for his latest potion, and Dayta joins Ira in gathering some in the Forest. Though they don't quite know where exactly to find some, they soon discover a tunnel in the Mountain. They entered in, figuring they can warn anyone about the Hunggles inside there just to be sure. But the shortest passage takes them by surprise!
Across the path was Abe's head and left hand! For days, he's been trying to prove there has to be a reason for the hole in his room. That morning, in an act of belligerent frustration, he stupidly stuck himself through the hole and now can't get outta it! Dayta senses his lofty motivations, but soon insists on freeing him. Ira's reluctant, yet he's better at the human tongue than Dayta.
Poor Ira finds himself trying to live up to 5 promises: one for Zesty, one for Sammy, one for Yale, one for Dayta, and now one for Abe. He manages to resolve his promise to Yale--after Cleo found him in a Banooneeberry bush! Cleo goes to get and deliver the Greaseberries right away, but Ira won't feel so well for half the day (as, if you've seen FRA, the stench of Banooneeberrries will make you sick! :ouch:)
By this time, Sammy's prepared for her secret trip as she brings her tape recorder journal with her. Ginger will stay behind as a means to keep up appearance. After lunch, she walks to the basement and meets up with Zesty. Transforming into her Fraggle self, she journeys with him through the dark tunnel and into, to her amazement, not somewhere on Earth, but on another world!! From the plains to the tribe, she feels more complications to her double-life, pondering now on how to get herself back to normal...

This is taking to long. I'm stopping for now. :busy:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Profile: Fredrick

I almost forgot! While concepting the idea of Wobblers, one cute little character came to my heart...I call him Fredrick, after the cutest foster puppy we had in the house! :laugh: I figured he would be a major Wobbler character for my Fraggle stories:

Full Name: Fredrick Wobbler
Rank: Wise Apprentice, honorary member of the Orange Clan Gang
Dream: to be a Wise, or even Wisest, Wobbler!

He'll be appearing on the summary soon. By the way, I figured out how to do a signature! Now the portfolio link will be convenient! :smile:

theSHE124

Reaction score
You are correct! :big_grin: That last stanza: one of my grandfather's has a head style that seems similar to Frank Oz's pictures from the 1970's.:sleep: And yes, he (uh, Grappa) does wear glasses! Known that since I was a baby...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
You are correct! :big_grin: That last stanza: one of my grandfather's has a head style that seems similar to Frank Oz's pictures from the 1970's.:sleep: And yes, he (uh, Grappa) does wear glasses! Known that since I was a baby...
Aaaww... That's so beautiful. How's Grappa doing now?

theSHE124

Reaction score
Don't wanna go too off topic, but he's doing fine. He's very old and is quite the survivor from some cancerous condition on the spine. :ouch: I can still remember seeing those funny pictures of him wearing the silly, hairy cap during treatment appointments! (Still bald, but his hair has grown back since.)