Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wait, Pinky and Hubert have only been here a year? I'm shocked. This place feels as much yours as it is mine.

I'm so excited for the new movie and JUST as excited for the new promotional material and appearances and trailers etc! And for the film being (apparently) set in Europe.

#gomuppets!

Hubert

Reaction score

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I wouldn't know what to do with Muppet food. I don't want to eat it, but I want to keep in my collection, after a while it would get spoiled and I'd have no choice. :smirk:
Exactly! I'd probably save the box. If it were cereal, it wouldn't really matter, it would only get stale.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh you know I thought they meant around Christmas not on Christmas..... Yeah I would prefer around Thanksgiving like the last film....it was neat I saw the sneak peak....then took my puppet team to see it the monday after thanksgiving and then went to see it again with my oldest daughter. Anyways I would love for a release date like that again....though maybe not so many free sneak peaks...it was nice to see it early but I think that cut into their profit...
The problem is, they already have something around Thanksgiving... Frozen, I think. So that's out of the question, unless Disney wants them to compete more directly with each other. Hopefully, there won't be 20 other kids films in the same period.

Hubert

Reaction score
The problem is, they already have something around Thanksgiving... Frozen, I think. So that's out of the question, unless Disney wants them to compete more directly with each other. Hopefully, there won't be 20 other kids films in the same period.
Ooh, that is true...I didn't realize that Disney already has a Thansgiving movie set.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Wow...that's pretty awesome...I somehow missed that that piece of Muppet food existed all these years...good to know.
It brings back a lot of memories. I remembered that Miss Piggy was on the strawberry yogurt, even before looking it up on Muppet Wiki. Kermit was peach, if I remember correctly... I think Fozzie was banana, but I'm not sure. If they bring back Muppet yogurt, or any other food, hopefully it'll be all over the world. When I mentioned it yesterday, I hadn't realized it was just in Canada.

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't know what I'd do if they bring back Muppet yogurt though...I hate yogurt, yet love the Muppets.