Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

Hubert

Reaction score
In that instance (if that is the only source, something I didn't catch before), than I officially retract my optimism for a Christmas release date.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Oh you know I thought they meant around Christmas not on Christmas..... Yeah I would prefer around Thanksgiving like the last film....it was neat I saw the sneak peak....then took my puppet team to see it the monday after thanksgiving and then went to see it again with my oldest daughter. Anyways I would love for a release date like that again....though maybe not so many free sneak peaks...it was nice to see it early but I think that cut into their profit...

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Guys, guys, guys... You know this doesn't just mean a new Muppets movie. It means MORE APPEARANCES. And this might lead to a new tv show and specials and EEEEK! the muppet fan in me can't take all this. All this news reminds me about the excitement I felt last year!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know I was just thinking that as well!!! It means more KERMIT & PIGGY APPEARANCES FOR ME!!! :smile: :mad:

Hubert

Reaction score
I would love to see another Muppet appearance resurgence again...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I would love to see another Muppet appearance resurgence again...
NEXT YEAR!!!!! *throws confetti* Just think in two months were gonna be saying "New Muppet Movie coming out THIS YEAR!" :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah it also means I better start a Muppet fund in my bank account now because when new merchandise comes out I'm gonna be all over it. And I want Muppets food too! Like fruit snacks or cereal. :big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah...I should start conserving money some more so that I can splurge on all things Muppets...though even if I don't I'll still go over my limit...

I'd be all for some Muppet fruit snacks...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I wouldn't know what to do with Muppet food. I don't want to eat it, but I want to keep in my collection, after a while it would get spoiled and I'd have no choice. :smirk: