The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The manager at Bob Evans trying to explain to the lady in the next booth the difference between a turkey dinner and a turkey melt. She was not grasping the concept at all.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I usually never remember my dreams as they quickly fade from memory within seconds of waking up - i usually remember the feelings i had at the end of the dream but not the dream itself (which is probably a good thing since a lot of the time they're horrible nightmares) But this morning i woke from a dream in hysterical laughter and did my best to remember this one!!!

I'm watching the season finale of Pretty Little Liars and it's the last half hour of the show. Aria is kidnapped by A Team and for the last half of the show, the story pretty much focuses exclusively on Aria in A's HQ with only quick cuts to other scenes when they need something to serve as a transition between time shifts.

There's lots of people in black hoodies. Several dozen. Aria is told that from this point on, she'll either leave as a member of A or dead. Some of the hoodies start to come off and many of the people aren't familiar though Lucas is among them. He takes the time to apologize to Aria saying "Many of us were brought in under similar circumstances; we never really wanted to hurt you or your friends" Lucas is then shot in the face by another A for saying too much too soon. (In my dream i'm thinking i can't believe they got that graphic on ABC Family).

Eventually A is brought into the office (more of a den...there's beds among the desks which Aria takes a seat/lays down on) and is met by the apparent leader...a very efficient looking lady in her 30s who we've not previously seen. Aria asks if she's the boss and the lady responds. "Well, as far as this group here goes and as you're concerned, yes. There are other divisions in other states but as far as the Pennsylvania chapter is concerned, I'm the Head A" There's more questions and answers many of them concerning how Aria's overwhelmed by how big this whole thing actually is and how most of these people are seemingly strangers and doesn't know why all these people she doesn't recognize know so much about her and her friends and why they've been targeted. Head A explains that the main thing all the A's have in common are big secrets. Both obsession with others' and whoppers of their own which keeps them controllable. A lot of the specifics i'm hazy on but there's no way i can forget "the punch line". After more talk about A Team and how Aria will now either be a part of it, live by their rules and do everything they order or cease to exist, Aria further inquires what the overall purpose of this thing is and who's in charge of the whole thing...and A+ eventually reveals that the very top of the A Chain is Mitt Romney!!! (Right after this is revealed, Clint Eastwood makes a cameo appearance as one of the A's handing A+ Aria's file)

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
So, I was trick or treating tonight, (Sandy postponed it) and my friends and I go up to a door and ring the doorbell. We see a guy in the window, so we wait. He then comes to the window, looking at us, and shuts the blinds. :news: We all laughed that he didn't even say "Oh, sorry, no candy here." What a nice last trick or treating. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Trying out a voice dictation app for the iPad to see if this kind of stuff actually works...I've been saying different things and laughing at what they come up with...one time it even had some foul language...

But anyway, as one of the tests, I talked about the history of the Muppets...and Jim Henson came out as "Jenkinson"...

So then out of curiosity I did some more Muppeteers and crew members...I'll let you guess yourself on who's who...

Jim Johnson
Frank
Jerry Nelson
Richard Hunt
Dave O build
Brenda
Steve what time
frame Brel
Marty Robinson
Jery Jor
Jonika Terena
Deric Jacobson