The “What did you do today?” thread

Slackbot

Reaction score
I bought a Cloud 9 cupcake for coworker whose birthday is today.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Last time it was The Golden Compas, and now it was X-men.

Though this time, Dad seemed to understand what I was talking about and followed the plot okay. But he still thought the ending was rubbish.

Ah, what does he know? X-men is X-men and I love it!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Went to a birthday party for a friend last night, along with a lot of peeps I used to work with. Was wonderful even though I was careless with the rum AFTER two stouts and was, predictably, a bit drunk. (Yeah, I drank water and sobered up before driving home.) Spent the whole night just catching up with people I haven't really talked with in a long time, met a friend's new BF, and heard a really long and really hilarious story about the birthday boy's trip to Amsterdam some years back, which really ought to be filmed as a modern stoner-journey flick. Man I miss these guys.
--------------

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Quit giving in to the stores trying to force you into shopping early!
Last year I waited till the last min (like always) and did it all at once and it really hurt me financially. So this year I'm trying to buy a little at time so it's easier on my wallet. But I'm not really getting far anyways as I've only bought one thing. :stick_out_tongue:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Hm... I gotta start thinking about what I want to buy for my brothers...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Got covered in dust at one client's apartment (the same one where I discovered mummified chocolate dust). Still recovering from a bout of flu yesterday which had me dizzy and on the couch most of the day. (Those zinc drops DO work.) Drew a silly cartoon for a new friend whom I hope may become a good friend. And going to work again in five...four...three...
--------------

Hayley B

Reaction score
Mostly stayed indoors all day. Delaware was getting that Nor Easter warning. But my part of Delaware only got rain. My mother took off from work because of this and she wished she went to work, because it wasn't bad here. Though they are still warning that it maybe slippy tomorrow. It has been cold to the bone all today.