Muppeteers' MC User Names

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unless they want to be publically known, this thread seems like an invasion of their privacy.

Hubert

Reaction score
Unless they want to be publically known, this thread seems like an invasion of their privacy.
Well, it's not like we're sleuthing around to get clues as to what usernames people have...we're only basing this on what users have come out and publicly stated to the forum.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, well they come on here as different names for a reason. Anyway, I talked to some of them and became freinds with some of them on Facebook, including Terry Angus, Louis Henry Mitchell, Katie Leigh, and Karen Prell.
You can talk to them on their FB pages too! Just freind them, I'm sure they'll freind you back, and then start up a chat with them

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, well they come on here as different names for a reason.
What we are talking about, however, is not someone who just is hiding in the dark and mentions to someone in a PM who they really are...the people in question literally come on and say publicly, "hello, I'm *insert name*!" They wouldn't do that if they don't want to be known...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
There are some who did that..I mean Jerry came on with many different names throughout the years, but eventually I think he made it known who he was to people, but then he would disapear and appear under a different name. He was actually on this forum for quite a while.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There are some who did that..I mean Jerry came on with many different names throughout the years, but eventually I think he made it known who he was to people, but then he would disapear and appear under a different name. He was actually on this forum for quite a while.
I recall him mentioning in an interview on The MuppetCast that he kept forgetting his password.

I'm a little surprised nobody's mentioned that Michael Earl Davis has posted here, using his own name as his user name.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I never knew there was a thing called HensoCon....I'm going to go check that out.
Well...it's bascially a Muppet convention that me and a few other members are trying to put together. If you'd like more information you can always PM as I don't wanna derail the topic of this thread too much.

Hubert

Reaction score
I hate knit pick but it's "Steve WHITMIRE.".
I was going to say that, but then I remembered the last time I corrected some new user's spelling of a Muppeteer's name...I was then greeted by a bunch of other members' rude responses saying "Don't be so mean, I'm sure it was only a goof..." so I just didn't even bother this time...

...now I know it's only some people they say that too... :stick_out_tongue: