Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

p1

Reaction score
Good afternoon fans of muppets and muppet related things,

I am trying my hardest to find a recording (or at least the complete lyrics) of "Put it Away" by Ernie & Bert from the record Havin' fun with Ernie and Bert (and a single or two).

Both myself and my brother recently had our first child, and this is one of those "was part of our childhood" things.

Normally I can dredge this kinda thing from the internet pretty well, or at least get it off ebay, but I am drawing blank. :confused: Any pointing in the right direction you can provide would be appreciated.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score

I am trying my hardest to find a recording (or at least the complete lyrics) of "Put it Away" by Ernie & Bert from the record Havin' fun with Ernie and Bert (and a single or two).

Both myself and my brother recently had our first child, and this is one of those "was part of our childhood" things.

Normally I can dredge this kinda thing from the internet pretty well, or at least get it off ebay, but I am drawing blank. :confused: Any pointing in the right direction you can provide would be appreciated.
I've been looking for this album too! I used to have MP3s of it but I lost them after switching computers.
anybody got any spanish versions of any muppet songs?
A search for Plaza Sesamo on YouTube should help you out. MarshalArchibaldo has a lot of Spanish dubs of old SS songs. Use a website like SnipMP3 to download these songs.

SesameFever

Reaction score

Here is the album on Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/43zivc

SesameFever

Reaction score

Oscarfan

Reaction score
This sounds like a long shot, but does anyone have the SSL song "Telephone Talk"?

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Could someone please send me these songs?

The Wishing Song
Jamboree
Robin's version of Over the Rainbow
Leave Me Some Magic
Ain't Misbehavin'
Together Again
My Way
Gonzo's Song
When You Were A Tadpole