What do you know about dreams?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
And I had an extremely weird dream the other night...I was walking down the street alone, and some random person came over to, grabbed me, and started tickling me...

...I wonder what that means...
Ok, that made my night! BWAHAHAHAHAH! :crazy: XD

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Hubert: ELMO! :laugh:

I totally blame Ru for a dream I had this morning. We had an interesting conversation yesterday about men and romance, and this morning I had the usual bizarre scifi/action-adventure dream, but with a weird twist.

Dreamt I was the only one in a group of people who thought this other guy, whom we all referred to as "Colonel," wasn't an antagonist. (I draw a parallel with Snape, though it wasn't actually that character.) I acted against the group, sure that the Colonel's motives were the right ones, and when finally a big plan failed because nobody else would go along with me on it, I ran into this Colonel and sat down all depressed for him to interrogate me. Turned out he knew of my efforts, and when I told him I'd done it all for him 'cos I loved him, he smiled and I realized he felt the same...and then an assassin killed him right in front of me. Bolt-shooter through the skull. I woke up crying. Went back to sleep and right back into the dream, where a past version of the Colonel came to me, led me away from the carnage, assured me everything would be okay (there was a lot of time travel going on -- thank you, Doctor!)...and kissed me. I should explain that although my waking dreamlife is rich and explicit, I never have romantic dreams. Never. And I felt that kiss!

Upon waking, I was unable to recall what the man even looked like beyond "grave and lean and serious". Darn you Ru! Darn you and your "manly men" rant!
--------------

Hubert

Reaction score
So I had a stupid little dream involving some MCers last night...I think all of us were standing in line to take some sort of class (dunno what for) and I was like the second or third person in line (Bo and D'Snowth were the other two around me). I couldn't decide if I wanted the music class or some other class...and the other two chose the music class, but I decided against it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait...

If Beau was there...

And I was there...

And there was a line...

Are you sure we all weren't just waiting to be poisoned, uh, I mean, waiting for a delicious and nutritious lunch of Custodian's Surprise?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I had to sleep in a different bed than normal last night (I was at my aunt's house0, and I don't know if it was the surroundings or just the night itself, but I had a lot of vivid dreams, something much different than normal. One of the dreams involved me meeting someone I had not seen in at least six years at a Burger King (!), and another involved me driving around looking for a tuxedo (!). Strange.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Last night I didn't exactly dreamth me, I don't think. But this little girl that could fly. She discovered around this snowy/sandy little islands of the west center side of Canada. There were some dogs leashed with a doghouse each beside them. She would go down and spend time with the dogs. Then I would see her back home and then during that time she would want to fly back and go spend some more with the dogs somemore.

mo

Reaction score
well..when I was 4 I had a dram I was eaten by my car...I couldn't walk near it for a month, I guess dreams are like alternate reality and sometimes they inspire us or scar us for life.

Hubert

Reaction score
As for last night, I had a dream that I went to some pet owners conference with my dog and took classes on how to take care of pets. I actually woke up in the middle of reading (out loud) part of a textbook on dogs, which seemed remarkably accurate, from what I can recall.

The worst part was when I realized I don't even own a dog.

Wait...

If Beau was there...

And I was there...

And there was a line...

Are you sure we all weren't just waiting to be poisoned, uh, I mean, waiting for a delicious and nutritious lunch of Custodian's Surprise?
Likes to the extreme.

Unless "Custodian Surprise" is also the name of some new musical we were signing up for... :stick_out_tongue: