MissMusical12's Muppet Show Outlines

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Ok....so, guys, I AM taking requests for outlines.....HOWEVER, there needs to be a few rules established before I take requests.

1. Only 2 or 3 requests per user (I would still like to do some of my own outlines)

2. The celebrity you choose MUST be a celebrity famous during the time period of The Muppet Show ('76-'80/'81) (I don't wanna hear ANYTHING of Selena Gomez or One Direction or Nicki Minaj or whatever.....:mad:)

3. Please specify what season you would like your guest to be on (1-5; Early, Mid or Late; Between (this guest star) and (that guest star) ) (Sometimes, I may need to change it for certain purposes (say...promoting a certain movie/CD/TV show) )

4. No deceased celebrities before the time of TMS. (In other words, no celebrities that have died BEFORE 1975)

5. The celebrity MUST be a celebrity I am familiar with, as well. (If I am NOT familiar with the celebrity you chose, I can't do it. It'll only make it harder for me.)

6. Please PM me your requests. (Send me a private message)

And finally,
7. I will work on your requests as soon as I can, so you may need to be patient. If I can't think of anything for a plot, I may need to require your assistance. (And please, I can only work on ONE REQUEST AT A TIME!)

So, as soon as you've read these rules, you can give me a request. :smile:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
GUEST STAR: Ann Reinking
STYLE: Mid-Late Season 4

COLD OPENING:

Scooter: Ann Reinking! Ann Reinking! 15 seconds till curtain, Miss Reinking.

Ann: Oh gee, thanks, Scooter, I wish I could help right now but I'm helping someone out.

Scooter: What's the matter?

Ann: This little fella lost his mummy.

Little Mummy: WAAAAAA! WAAAA! WHERE'S MY MUMMY!?!?!

THEME SONG
TRUMPET GAG: Gonzo gives Robin the opportunity to blow the trumpet, but Robin can't blow into it hard enough. He instead uses a kazoo.

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit comes onstage, dressed in attire suitable for the 1400s/1500s.

Kermit: Thank you. Hi ho and welcome again to The Muppet Show! Our guest star tonight is that alluring actress and dancer of Broadway and film, Miss Ann Reinking! And tonight, with Ann, we're going to tell the story of "Romeo and Juliet."

Scooter: Ummm, Kermit?

Kermit: What's the matter, Scooter?

Scooter: We might have a small issue involving "Romeo and Juliet."

Kermit: Issue? What issue?

Scooter: Well....how do I put this nicely......

Kermit: Scooter, I can take anything lightly. Now tell me.

Scooter:.....We couldn't get the scenery for "Romeo and Juliet."

Kermit: WHAT!?!?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE COULDN'T GET THE SCENERY!!?!?

Scooter: Beauregard bought the wrong scenery. I told him he had to get a setting for "1500's Verona, Italy."

Kermit: And what'd he get?

Scooter: This.....

The curtain opens for the opening number, which looks like New York City. (And very bright lights)

MUSICAL NUMBER: On Broadway, sung by Scooter, Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, and male whatnots as they also try to do the opening scene to "Romeo and Juliet." During the song, from offstage, Floyd compliments, saying "Now that's MY kind of Shakespeare." and chuckles.

BALCONY:

Statler and Waldorf are wearing sunglasses to protect themselves from the bright lights.

Waldorf: Were those bright lights bright enough for you?

Statler: Nope. They still seem pretty dim. These guys weren't the brightest I've ever seen.

Both: Dohohoho.

BACKSTAGE:

Miss Piggy is rushing to Kermit, in her Juliet attire.

Miss Piggy: Kermie! Kermie! Kermie!

Kermit: What is it, Miss Piggy?

Miss Piggy: When is the balcony scene?

Kermit: The second act, but at this rate, I don't where we are in this show anymore.

Miss Piggy: Why is that, mon capitan?

Kermit: Beauregard messed up on the scenery.

Miss Piggy: I'll be right back......-goes off, karate chops Beauregard from off screen, then comes back-

Kermit: Piggy! Do you always have to result your ways to violence?

Miss Piggy: Why? Do you want one, too, buster?

Kermit: -gulp- No thanks. -goes onstage-

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Okay, so we officially don't have a legitimate scenery for "Romeo and Juliet." But that
isn't going stop us from doing our version of this timeless tragedy. And now, the party scene in "Romeo and Juliet," featuring our guest star, Miss Ann Reinking as Juliet.............

Miss Piggy: WHAT!?!!??! VOUS SAID MOI COULD BE JULIET!!!!!!

Kermit: But, Piggy.........

Miss Piggy: HIYA! -karate chops Kermit off the stage-

SKETCH/MUSICAL NUMBER: "The party scene (the scene where Romeo and Juliet first meet)" takes place in a 1930's nightclub, with Ann Reinking as Juliet, a lead dancer at the club, and three Mutations dancing with her. Sweetums is Ann's Romeo. Ann sings All That Jazz while dancing.

BALCONY:

Waldorf: Oh that Ann Reinking is a fine dancer and singer, isn't she?

Statler: She was multitasking? I didn't even pay attention to the first three minutes of this sketch.

Both: Dohohohoho.

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Excellent job, Ann. Excellent job.

Ann: Thank you, Kermit. Hey, don't take this personally, but I really wanna play Juliet the rest of the show. If it's okay with you, of course.

Kermit: Well of course......

Miss Piggy: -butting in- NOT!

Ann: Oh, I almost forgot about Miss Piggy. How are you?

Miss Piggy: Don't talk to me, Reinking! I know what you want! My frog!

Ann: Actually, I was just thinking that YOU should play Juliet the rest of the show.

Miss Piggy: I......I........Oh....I....

Ann: Unless you want me to......

Miss Piggy: NO NO NO! I'll do it! Merci bocoup, Ann. No hard feelings?

Ann: None. -goes into her dressing room-

Kermit: Well...you two are becoming fast friends.

Miss Piggy: And fast enemies, too, frog.

NEWSFLASH:
The setting for today's Newflash takes place in a prehistoric cave.

Prehistoric Newsman: Ooga Ooga wug wug. Rog rog brock aag aag roo. Eer plo plo nill, goris dora, ooga hug frug. Yala yala bhor reck reck blur......

Newsman: I had an ancestor? Since when?

Prehistoric Newsman: Since this! -hits Newsman with giant rock-

UK SKETCH: MUSICAL NUMBER: Scooter, in 14/1500's attire, sings What Is A Youth? (Love Theme from "Romeo and Juliet" (The 1968 movie) )

BACKSTAGE:
Ann's dressing room

Ann is busy putting on makeup, when there's a knock on the door.

Ann: Come in.

Beauregard enters, upset.

Beauregard: -crying-

Ann: Aww, Beau, what's the matter?

Beauregard: Mr. Bossman doesn't like the scenery I bought for the play. He says I messed it up.

Ann: Beau, it's fine. It might not be "Romeo and Juliet" but I still appreciate your effort.

Beauregard: Effort? What effort? -crying-

Ann: Okay, I think it's the best scenery for "Romeo and Juliet" ever.

Beauregard: -stops crying- Really?

Ann: Yeah.

Beauregard: Wow! You're the first person that's said that to me tonight uhhh uhhh....

Ann: Ann.

Beauregard: Ann? Ann what?

Ann: Ann Reinking.

Beauregard: Ann Reinking? What's a Reinking?

Ann: Ohh boy. Hey listen, can you do me a favor Beau.

Beauregard: Sure. What favor?

Ann: How would you like to play Romeo in the balcony scene?

Beauregard: Who's Romeo? What balcony scene?

Ann: Mmmm, he might not be bright, but anything's better than getting karate chopped by Miss Piggy.

VET'S HOSPITAL: An Artist whatnot is the patient in Vet's Hospital. However, the lighting keeps changing during the sketch, turning it from black and white, to all sorts of different colors.

BALCONY:

Statler: This show is making me color blind!

Waldorf: What? The show JUST made you color blind? It's been making me blind for years!

Both: Dohohohoho.

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Rowlf, what happened with the lighting?

Rowlf: I don't know. Maybe it was a Rainbow Connection! -laughs, along with Janice and Miss Piggy-

Ann: Kermit, I'm ready for the balcony scene.

Kermit: Oh good. Have you chosen your -thinking it's going to be him- dashing Romeo yet?

Ann: I have. And it's not you.

Kermit: Oh....then who is it?

Beauregard: What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun....

Kermit: Oh no.....

Ann: Oh yes. I've made my mind up. C'mon, Beau.

Beauregard: Coming, nice lady!

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Uhh...and now, the famous balcony scene from "Romeo and Juliet," performed by....-shudders- Beauregard......and our guest star, Miss Ann Reinking! YAAAAAAY!

SKETCH: Ann and Beauregard perform the balcony scene from "Romeo and Juliet," in a setting similar to the balcony scene in "West Side Story." Even Beauregard, keeps messing up along the way, Ann does help him out along the way the best she could. The two then sing Tonight (from West Side Story)

GOODNIGHTS:

Kermit: And even though Romeo and Juliet are up in a better world professing their love....somehow someday somewhere......

Ann: -comes onstage- Kermit! You spoiled the ending!

Kermit: Oh, sorry, Ann. I didn't realize it. -back to audience- Before we go, everyone, let us once again thank our guest star, the talented Miss Ann Reinking! YAAAAAAAY!!!!

Ann: Thank you, thank you.

Beauregard: -rushes onstage- Ooooh! Oooh! I finally know your name, lady.

Ann: Okay, Beau. What's my name?

Beauregard: It's.........Maria!

Ann: Oh, Beauregard.

Kermit: Okay, we'll see you next time on the Muppet Show!

(Goodnights: Kermit, Beauregard, Miss Piggy, Scooter, the Artist Whatnot (from Vet's Hospital), and Rowlf)

CLOSING THEME

BALCONY:

Waldorf: When will we ever FINALLY leave this show?

Statler: How else?

Both: -singing- Somehow! Someday! Somewhere!

END
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately, I had to rush the last few parts, but overall, this was pretty good. And I LOVED including Beauregard in this one.

Stan Davis

Reaction score
that was great episode

who perform these characters
Little Mummy
Artist whatnot from Vet's Hospital

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Awsome! Do you think you could make one involving Zoot?

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I dunno, Trisha Yearwood? Madonna? Lady Gaga? Which ever works.