Million Puppet March for PBS November 3 in Washington

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'd take a picture of the United States, because we citizens are the biggest puppets around. :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm still shocked that there isn't a more important march against Romney. All I'm going to say. No wonder the polls show him either close or slightly ahead. I think the Dems are throwing the campaign at this point.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey look, Casey the Muppet was there!

But again, these protests accomplish NOTHING. Seriously. I mean, look how the whole Occupy Wall Street thing is STILL going on, and it's been what, a year and a half now? What exactly was that supposed to achieve?

Drtooth

Reaction score
But again, these protests accomplish NOTHING. Seriously. I mean, look how the whole Occupy Wall Street thing is STILL going on, and it's been what, a year and a half now? What exactly was that supposed to achieve?
Actually, OWS did have one unexpected benefit. Companies that were starting to look like jerks, not wanting bad PR because... well... it's their poor management skills and blind gluttonous greed that GOT us into these problems, actually created jobs for a couple months. There was a huge uptick in job creation during the height of the movement, and when it disappeared, the companies breathed a huge sigh of relief and stopped bothering. They knew the American public has the attention span of a goldfish. Heck, the entire you know who party is fueled on people with Dory from Finding Nemo's memory.

Other than that, unless you're a certain protest group that's funded by big corporate interests telling people what they want them to want, you're probably not going to be taken seriously, or even get any attention. If people don't want Romney as president, they're going to have to swallow their pride and vote Obama instead of pie in the sky far left indie. It's a close race with a LOT at stake that no one wants to mention because it's not the economy. The country's far right as it is. That's the only thing they can do.

beaker

Reaction score
So amazing! Can't believe I never heard of this.

It's ironic, as most politicians in DC (especially President Obama and Mitt Romney) are
just puppets themselves! :smile: Anyways, as a Muppet styled puppet lover, lover of activism and hater of politicians I couldn't be more pleased seeing this.

beaker

Reaction score
There is really no reason for this.
I think it's hilarious, plus awesome. I don't even think it's about Mitt Romney's comments. I think it's more a commentary on politics in general...plus an awesome way for puppeteers to meet and network