A Nest Divided: A Sam the Eagle Story

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Comes in with a replacement head for Kris. Eh, we get these all the time around here. Especially after watching Tormented and getting all those questions left unanswered at the end.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
------------
People actually shop at a market where they play nothing but Rod Stewart all DAY?

*head explodes*
If they played his stuff from when he was fronting Jeff Beck's band it wouldn't be a big deal. The guy could sing on some heavy rock back then.

snichols1973

Reaction score
Does slackbot or anyone have sketches of what Matilda ("Matty"), Andrew and Hillary look like?

I have a hard time trying to visualize that, especially because of Sam's distinctive unibrow....

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Does slackbot or anyone have sketches of what Matilda ("Matty"), Andrew and Hillary look like?

I have a hard time trying to visualize that, especially because of Sam's distinctive unibrow....
'fraid not, snichols, but I might take a shot at it sometime. :wink:

Anyway, I doubt they'd have Sam's brow due to personality differences.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As for Hillary, I can't help picturing a youngish female Muppet eagle version of Hayley "Dreamsmasher" Smith.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
With the storm last week and everything, my latest chapter is not ready for today. It will be posted by Friday, Frog Scout's promise.