What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
English classes in the US are not like English classes in other countries...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Political ads. :rolleyes: I've decided to go for the green party & vote for :smile:.Either him or :hungry: (Kidding of course)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know teaching English in Japan is like teaching Spanish here as far as public schools go. No one actually comes out speaking it fluently. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know teaching English in Japan is like teaching Spanish here as far as public schools go. No one actually comes out speaking it fluently. :stick_out_tongue:
Ironically, my brother and his family live in Okinawa... in an English-speaking community... my nephews can't even speak Japanese. :stick_out_tongue:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I saw Silent Hill 2 today. I was hoping it wouldn't suck and braced for sickiness, and, well, it lived down to my expectations. The folks who made this mess took the plot and characters of SH3, a great video game, threw it in a blender, then sucked out all the drama and replaced it with ooga-booga. I was able to enjoy it as a cheese-fest, at least, and got a good laugh out of the nurses, but there were things like the cenobite-like critters and the mannikin monster (admittedly cool, but utterly out of place here) that just didn't work at all. And the final battle was jaw-droppingly ridiculous if you know the first thing about Pyramid Head.

My verdict? I don't regret going, but I'm glad I saw a cheap matinee.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Nothing made me roll my I's today. I rolled my R's though.

(This post brought to you as a public service to give people something to roll their eyes at today)