What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Drtooth

Reaction score
How many times a day does Zula Patrol have to be on!?!?!?!?

:rolleyes:

And what makes it worse?

2 channels show it!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How many times a day does Zula Patrol have to be on!?!?!?!?

:rolleyes:

And what makes it worse?

2 channels show it!!
Well, look at all the channels shows like How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory are on, and how much they're on... Heck, even TBS proudly boasts, "We show Big Bang Theory FIFTY TIMES A WEEK!!!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Supposedly, Sid & Marty Krofft are working on a Bugaloos remake... now, this isn't the first time they've said they're going to remake an old show of theirs, and then it never comes to be, but this time, they're saying that the new Bugaloos are going to be a country group.

Really Sid & Marty? Country? I feel betrayed.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Supposedly, Sid & Marty Krofft are working on a Bugaloos remake... now, this isn't the first time they've said they're going to remake an old show of theirs, and then it never comes to be, but this time, they're saying that the new Bugaloos are going to be a country group.

Really Sid & Marty? Country? I feel betrayed.
I can still sing the Bugaloos theme song, frog help me. I don't wanna imagine it with a mod-country nasal twang!
--------------

Vincent L

Reaction score
On our English exam:
11. The goverment has decided to r______e inheritance taxes by five percent.
I filled in "reduce", but it got marked wrong, because the correct answer is "raise". It's still the correct grammar, and the question doesn't hint if it's raise of reduce. I complained to the teacher, and she said that "reduce" is not a vocabulary word in the textbook, so it cannot be used".
Screw it...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The McDonald's up the street from me their sign said "Two Egg Mcuffins for 2.99."

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Yikes, that's pretty harsh of your teacher, since the word does make perfect sense with either word. Sounds like some very rigorous grading right there.