Modding plushes makes me a terrible person(?)

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Yo!

I've been wondering about this for a little while, but a couple weeks ago I was up and restless at like 4:30a and decided to modify my Manhattan Toy Mokey plush's eyes because I just couldn't take it anymore. She looked like she was constantly uh, sleepy (if you've ever seen what these guys originally look like, you KNOW what I'm talking about). And because the real puppet's eyelids ARE rimmed darker, I decided that taking the plunge might just improve her likeness.

Do you like the way it looks? And even if you do, does modding her make me a bad person? I'm sure her collectibility value is like nil now, but hey.

Also I would love to see other modded Fraggle plushes out there myself, if you guys have any!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Yo!

I've been wondering about this for a little while, but a couple weeks ago I was up and restless at like 4:30a and decided to modify my Manhattan Toy Mokey plush's eyes because I just couldn't take it anymore. She looked like she was constantly uh, sleepy (if you've ever seen what these guys originally look like, you KNOW what I'm talking about). And because the real puppet's eyelids ARE rimmed darker, I decided that taking the plunge might just improve her likeness.

Do you like the way it looks? And even if you do, does modding her make me a bad person? I'm sure her collectibility value is like nil now, but hey.

Also I would love to see other modded Fraggle plushes out there myself, if you guys have any!
Wow! Your Mokey plush is awesome! :smile:
Thanks for sharing! LOL! I'm the only one who liked and commented on your post.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That Storyteller plush is awesome!

And Plaid, I have the same problem with my Mokey having sleepy eyelids. Strangely, she was shipped to me with one eyelid really sleepy and the other eyelid up a bit higher. It gives her a skeptical facial expression.