When a Muppet says...

Ignatz

Reaction score
:boo: You know what you're doing wrong?
Berle: What I'm doing wrong?
:boo: Standing too close to the audience.
Berle: Oh, yeah? How is this?
:boo: You're still too close.
Berle: Oh, sorry. Is this okay?
:boo: Now little more.
Berle: How far back do you want me to go?
:boo: You got a car?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
That noise that :coy: makes that I honestly can't describe... :frown:
You mean like his grunting "mn-mn-mn-mn" sound? Which he usually shakes his arms to? Or whenever he says "squeet squeet squat squat"? Or something like that? I dunno, but those are some of my favorite things about Wembley... it gets especially hilarious in "Scared Silly" and "Space Frog Follies".

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
You mean like his grunting "mn-mn-mn-mn" sound? Which he usually shakes his arms to? Or whenever he says "squeet squeet squat squat"? Or something like that? I dunno, but those are some of my favorite things about Wembley... it gets especially hilarious in "Scared Silly" and "Space Frog Follies".
I wanna be able to do Wembley's voice so bad. Actually, I don't know if I've ever seen anyone who CAN do Wembley's voice! The challenge is on!!

If I could I know it would get me ALL the dates, mn-mn-mn-nnnn♪ :coy:

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
I seriously can not decide. Everything any muppet/fraggle/Jim Henson character says or does just makes me incredibly happy. :mad: No way I can choose just a few!

Bridget

Reaction score
In KSY, Kermit was visiting a farm with Pilgrim, the dog, when he finds himself running for his life after escaping a pig pen:

:smile:: What was that?
Pilgrim: That was a pig.
:smile:: A pig, huh? I hope I never see another one of those my entire life.
Ah, yes! I remember that from Kermit's Swamp Years. Sorry darling, looks like you will be dealing with one for the rest of your life...