Audio: CeeLo Green's "All I Need is Love" with The Muppets

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i love it especially pepes rap so basicly in the itunes preview we heard most of the muppets parts other then pepes rap statler and waldorf and kermits intro

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Kinda wish the Muppets were in it more aside from the chorus. I'm one of the few, I'm assuming, who doesn't care for "Mahna Mahna" that much.

And S&W's comment at the end: I would've changed Waldorf's line; use the same pun, just change the line.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Kinda wish the Muppets were in it more aside from the chorus. I'm one of the few, I'm assuming, who doesn't care for "Mahna Mahna" that much.

And S&W's comment at the end: I would've changed Waldorf's line; use the same pun, just change the line.

i wish they were in it more too and the mahna mahna was annoying in this song also
and also what would you change his line too?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Instead of: "Yeah, and his first name is Cee!", I would've made it "Yeah, a Cee-low!" It just sounds better.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, so far it isn't working for me... But I was just thinking earlier how I wish it was later in the year so I could listen to Christmas music, so if this works it'll be perfect! Thanks for sharing!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Instead of: "Yeah, and his first name is Cee!", I would've made it "Yeah, a Cee-low!" It just sounds better.
that would have been funnier i cant wait til the video we will have more muppets then the song has we will have rowlf and walter and more!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Mehhh I thought the song, itself, was okay (nothing too special). And I had high hopes for this song, too, but I just thought it was......okay. :smirk: (hopefully, if a video comes out, it'll be better) More Muppets, definitely, was needed in this song. (Although I did really like Pepe's rap). I'm actually really surprised Walter wasn't in this, as he probably IS one of the main Muppets now. All in all, this was pretty much a redone, catchy, Christmas love song version of "Mahna Mahna." And I just thought it was...okay. (Not terrific, but not terrible.) This is only my personal opinion, so please, don't penalize me for having an opinion. :sympathy:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good. Musically, the mix was a little too busy and crowded; I wish there was less going on so it would be easier to hear the Muppets and that they had more room to shine. Still, I'm glad they were able to record a song with a popular singer that has a good chance to sell a lot of copies.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
the song is alright it isn't the best but isn't the worse its ok but im sure the music video will be better as it will feature more muppets :smile::mad::embarrassed::concern::rolleyes::sympathy::fanatic: and hopefully :wink: