Trading Sesame Street Episodes

sesameguy

Reaction score
Right now I'm on the verge of finding the very rare tv special "Out to Lunch". From what I hear, somebody had psted a few clips form the show on youtube in '06, but they were quickly pulled off. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of this rare CTW (SW) gem?
I don't have it, but amazingly I do remember some of it. Notably, there's a skit with Kermit and Grover (as "Grover Kanover", an Evel Kinevel parody). It's another real treasure, and I wish you luck. Please let us know if you find it. I wish I could have seen those clips on YouTube before they disappeared!

rbendtzen

Reaction score
Hi.

I know that this is a thread for trading SS episodes. However, I don't have anything to trade. Is that okay?

Also, since I am blind, I really don't need hard VHS or DVD copies of episodes. All anyone would have to do is to send me MP3s of full-length versions of my favorite episodes.

As many of the forum members know, there is another sub-forum on MC called:
Buy Sell and Trade. And in that forum, there is a tread called:
Lots of muppetmp3s, want to trade?
Do you think it would be better if I posted my SS MP3 episode requests on that thread? Or can I also post them on this thread?

Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Rob

sesameguy

Reaction score
Hi.

I know that this is a thread for trading SS episodes. However, I don't have anything to trade. Is that okay?

Also, since I am blind, I really don't need hard VHS or DVD copies of episodes. All anyone would have to do is to send me MP3s of full-length versions of my favorite episodes.
Hi Rob - You may already know about this, but the Sesame Street Block Party blog includes downloads of many older Sesame Street albums. You can find it here:

http://sesamestreetblockparty.blogspot.com/

Some of those albums include the soundtracks to skits from the show.

If you don't have any Sesame Street episodes to trade, you may have other things that people might trade for - muppet skits or scenes, or maybe even other TV shows or specials that people might like. You can also offer to trade for blank DVDs or VHS tapes. (You would send two blank DVDs and get one DVD back with your episode, etc.) I'm actually working on a CD with rare audio tracks from the show. Once it's done, we might be able to work out a trade. I'll let you know when it's ready!

-Steve

zns

Reaction score
Well here's some stuff that I would like to find now:

-This Way to Sesame Street
-John Denver & The Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday (unedited)
-The Cube
-The Julie Andrews Show (Muppet Appearance)
-Julie Andrews: My Favorite Things
-Julie Andrews: One Step Into Spring
-A Walking Tour of Sesame Street with James Earl Jones
-Short Films by Jim Henson

And also these if they exist somewhere:

-The Mike Douglas Show (1966 week-long appearances)
-Out To Lunch
-The Dick Cavett Show (1971 appearance)

I have some classic Sesame episodes for trade if anyone is interested. Email me pns1@comcast.net

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have some classic Sesame episodes for trade if anyone is interested. Email me pns1@comcast.net
I have just this one. Don't know if you want to trade just one thing or not. Here's my email just in case. At the moment i'm trying to do some other trades as of right now and then if you want to contact me go right ahead.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

zns

Reaction score
I have just this one. Don't know if you want to trade just one thing or not. Here's my email just in case. At the moment i'm trying to do some other trades as of right now and then if you want to contact me go right ahead.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com
Actually, I've been trying to contact Kermiclown about these shows. I've already sent him two emails, but I have not heard from him at all yet. I just hope he's not too tired of trading with me (we've been doing it together for a year or so now).

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score

-This Way to Sesame Street
-John Denver & The Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday (unedited)
-The Cube
-The Julie Andrews Show (Muppet Appearance)
-Julie Andrews: My Favorite Things
-Julie Andrews: One Step Into Spring
-Short Films by Jim Henson

And also these if they exist somewhere:

-The Mike Douglas Show (1966 week-long appearances)
-Out To Lunch
-The Dick Cavett Show (1971 appearance)

I do believe that The Cube is both for watching and download as an mp4 from Google Video, cause that's where I saw it.

zns

Reaction score
I do believe that The Cube is both for watching and download as an mp4 from Google Video, cause that's where I saw it.
Yeah but I'd like to have my own personal copy of that program rather than just download it off the internet.

prickle747

Reaction score
to all i know & who i have traded with in the past to please private message me what we traded so i can update my inventory of where i got some of my items would be greatly appreciated. :smile: thanks !

Little Dink

Reaction score
Season 7 Episode 0871 Typewriter Guy

Hello!
I'm looking for S.S. Season 7, Episode 0871...it has the little typewriter guy doing the letter Q. Does anyone know a source for this? Thanks so much!