Big, Bigger, Biggest?

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the cartoon with three body builders? The third and biggest one has so much muscle that you can't see his face, and he can't support all the weight so he falls over and shatters. I can't find it anywhere, and now I'm starting to wonder if I just imagined it.

Frodis

Reaction score
I taped this back around 1993 or so. Still have it. It's gotta be from the early 70's.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Oh, good, someone else besides me has seen it! That's always a good sign! :crazy:

Yeah, I'd figured it was probably from the 70's or 80's.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Thanks, that's it exactly! Funny, it's been clear in my mind all these years, but I could have sworn that the last guy shattered into pieces at the end.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There's a Muppet big/bigger/biggest clip that hasn't been seen in decades, but Frank really outdid himself in scaring me to death.

There were three monsters, two of whom we've seen before (one was green, the other was orange- in the skit where Herry tells Grover the alphabet, and asks him to keep it a secret, Grover blabs to these two monsters, called Pamela and Fenwick)
Green Monster (Richard Hunt): "Big!"
Orange Monster (Jerry Nelson): "Bigger!"

Frank has a cute little pink monster (Billy, according to MuppetWiki) who starts growing to the point where he fills up the entire screen. He looks down at the other two who are now shaking in their boots and yells in his deepest Cookie Monster voice:
"BIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGESSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!"
The other two run off, and Billy turns to look at us, like he's gonna scare us next.

Thanks for the nightmares, Frank. I owe you one.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
I don't remember that one. Do you know if it was shown in the 80's? Maybe I did see it, but was so traumatized by it that my mind blocked it out. It's possible!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I don't remember that one. Do you know if it was shown in the 80's? Maybe I did see it, but was so traumatized by it that my mind blocked it out. It's possible!
The last time I ever remember seeing it was around 1981-82, and by that time they were already starting to phase out a few old clips. There's a few oldies out there I hope see the light of day again (including this one) so today's generation can get a chance to get scared too.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Oh, okay, so I guess I never saw it. I know what you mean, it's interesting to go on Youtube and see clips from before my time. Except the first Big Bird... Scares the *BEEP* out of me!

yanni1

Reaction score
Why can't i get the big bigger biggest clip to load. Repost pls :smile: