MissMusical12's Muppet Show Outlines

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Here's another request by Stan Davis. Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUEST STAR: James Taylor
STYLE: Mid Season 5 (Between Jean-Pierre Rampal and Tony Randall)

COLD OPENING:
Pops is playing with a paddle ball, but keeps messing up. James then enters.

Pops: Hey, who are you?

James: I'm James Taylor. Hey, do you know if this is the place where I'm supposed to be doing the uhh...Muppet Show, tonight?

All of a sudden, in comes Beauregard slipping on something, Animal running around, and a whole bunch of mosquitoes flying around.

James: Yup. This is the place, alright.

THEME SONG

TRUMPET GAG: Gonzo spits candy hearts out of his trumpet.

Gonzo: Well, how sweet is that?

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Hi ho and welcome again to The Muppet Show. Hey we're gonna have a great show for you tonight, because our guest star is that fantastic man of song, James Taylor.

Miss Piggy: And guess what, Kermie?

Kermit: Piggy, I'm doing the introduction right now. Don't interrupt me.

Miss Piggy: But, Kermie, it's important!

Kermit: Alright, alright. What is it?

Miss Piggy: Do you know what today is?

Kermit: Ummm....Tuesday.

Miss Piggy: No, I mean the date.

Kermit: The 14th.....

Miss Piggy: Of? -gives Kermit calendar-

Kermit: -gulp- February!!!

Miss Piggy: Kermie, it's Valentine's Day! The most important day of.....love. And vous promised moi a date tonight AND a number in the show.

Kermit: The date, yes. The number, I can't.

Miss Piggy: Why not?

Kermit: Because all of the songs in the show tonight are songs that our guest star James Taylor has sung.

Miss Piggy: You would pull another Paul Simon.

Kermit: Well at least I PUT you in the opening number that night.

James: -comes out- Hey, Kermit?

Kermit: Oh look! It's our guest star, James Taylor! Yaaaaay!!!

James: Kermit, you might wanna hurry up with whatever argument you're having with Miss Piggy. The cactus are getting a little uhhh.....antsy.

Kermit: But, James, I thought ants don't exist in the desert.

Cactus: -runs onstage, covered in ants- AAAAAAAAHHHHH! That's what you think! AAAAAAAAHHH!!! -runs off-

Kermit: Yeesh. Alright, alright...James, you go get ready for your number. -James then goes back behind the curtain-

Miss Piggy: While VOUS and MOI have a little chat.

Kermit: Uh...oh....ummm ladies and gentlemen, here's our guest star opening our show tonight, James Taylor! -goes offstage, arguing with Miss Piggy-

OPENING NUMBER: Mexico sung by James surrounded by cactus in sombreros, tumbleweeds, a chupacabra, and other creatures.

BALCONY:

Statler: Do you know what comes from Mexico?

Waldorf: What?

Statler: Fleas. That's what comes from Mexico.

Both: Dohohohoho.

BACKSTAGE:

As James and the items and animals from the last number go off, Miss Piggy and Kermit are still arguing.

Miss Piggy: BUT YOU TOLD ME......

Kermit: I DIDN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING!!!!

Miss Piggy: WELL YOU JUST DID!!!

Kermit: WHO CARES WHAT I JUST SAID!?!?!?

Gonzo, Camilla, Floyd and Janice then come to the two's aide and stop the fight.

Gonzo: HEY HEY! HOLD IT!

Camilla: Bawk! (Stop!)

Kermit: What's the matter?

Floyd: Didn't you just say today was Valentine's Day?

Miss Piggy: -to Kermit- Told you.

Janice: Like, guys, Valentine's Day is supposed to be a day of love, not hate. But then again, like, I think every day should be like that.

Camilla: Bawk bawk bgawk bgawk! (That's not helping, Janice!)

Janice: Okay, like, sorry if I added in my own opinion.

Floyd: Uhhh what Jan was trying to say was is that you two should stop fighting. It's really annoying us.

Gonzo: Yeah, you guys have been arguing more lately than Gomez and Morticia Addams.

Floyd: Wait a second, they never fought.

Gonzo: Exactly. They should be more like them. Never fighting......does sword fighting count?

Kermit: Gonzo, Piggy and I can NEVER be like them. I don't even like French. And I'm pretty sure we all know why.....

Janice: Frog's Legs....

Kermit: DON'T SAY THAT!!! -goes onstage-

Miss Piggy: Humph! I hope he turns into frog's legs! -goes off-

MUPPET LABS: Bunsen invents a love potion, that makes the first object/person anyone sees intensely in love with it. Beaker tries it and falls in love with Bunsen.

BACKSTAGE:
As Bunsen is still running away from Beaker, he sets down the love potion. Floyd and Gonzo immediately spot it.

Gonzo: Hey, isn't that the love potion Bunsen just used a few minutes ago?

Floyd: I guess. Wait! I just came up with an idea.

Gonzo: What?

Floyd: We give the love potion to Kermit, and then he'll fall intensely in love with Lady Porkchop.

Gonzo: And by WE, do you mean YOU?

Floyd: No...YOU.

Gonzo: What? Me? But why?

Floyd: I don't do stuff like that. And besides, I got a number to do. -goes onstage-

Gonzo: But Floyd.....-gulp- Well....it's just a love potion. Ha ha....what could go wrong?

MUSICAL NUMBER: How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), sung by Floyd serenading Janice in a "Romeo and Juliet"-esque setting, balcony and all. When Floyd climbs up the ladder to kiss Janice, just before he can kiss her, the ladder falls, sending both him and Janice into the fountain.

BALCONY:

Statler: Well, that was a "sweet" number.

Waldorf: Yeah, and it was a nice "fall", too.

Both: Dohohoho.

UK SKETCH: NEWSFLASH
Newsman: Here's a Muppet News Flash! "France and Italy are still competing over the fact of which country is the most romantic country in the world, this Valentine's Day. While France has the view of the Eiffel Tower, Italy has its Italian Food and boat rides."

A French Whatnot and an Italian Whatnot then come onstage arguing and then start beating each other up, unfortunately getting the Newsman involved, too.

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: No.

Gonzo: Please.

Kermit: NO!!! I don't even like pink lemonade.

Gonzo: Well, then you have left me with no choice.

Kermit: What?

Gonzo then forces the love potion down Kermit's throat, just as Camilla is coming down the stairs. The love potion immediately takes affect as soon as Kermit sets eyes on Camilla.

Kermit: Ha....hi...chi..chi...chickie....

Camilla: BAWK!! (WHAT!!!)

Kermit: Come here...baby......

Camilla: BAWK! BAWK! BAAAAAAAAAWK! (AH! AH! NEAAAAAAAA!!!) -runs off, with Kermit chasing after her-

Gonzo: No! Camilla! Oh no...what have I done?

Miss Piggy: What HAVE you done?

Gonzo: Oohhh....I gave Kermit the love potion Bunsen made and he was supposed to fall for you, but instead he fell for Camilla!

Miss Piggy: WHAT!?!?!?! YOU GAVE KERMIT A LOVE POTION! AND NOW HE'S CHASING AFTER CAMILLA!?!?!?

Bunsen: I guess someone didn't pay attention to my explanation. The love potion makes anyone who takes it fall deeply in love with the first object/person they see.

Gonzo: Really? Lemme try. -drinks the love potion and sees a pen- Ooohh...pen. Hello, pen. No...I shall call you...Penny. Tell me about yourself, Penny. Do you like stunts? -goes off with the pen-

Miss Piggy: Good grief.

MUSICAL NUMBER: James sings Fire and Rain, in his dressing room, backed up with Floyd and Janice.

BACKSTAGE:
Immediately following the song, Miss Piggy enters the dressing room, in rage and heartbreak.

Miss Piggy: Ohohoho. Oh woah is moi.

James: Hey what's the matter, Miss Piggy? You sound like someone just broke your heart.

Floyd: Maybe the frog finally realized it. -chuckles-

Miss Piggy: I would karate chop you, Floyd, but moi's heart is too broken right now.

James: What's wrong?

Miss Piggy: MY FROG DUMPED ME FOR A CHICKEN!!!!! -cries-

James: Hey, Miss Piggy, it's okay. Everything will be alright.

Miss Piggy: No it won't! Gonzo gave my Kermie some stupid love potion and he fell for Camilla. And now Gonzo's in love with a pen.

Floyd: Awww why do I have to be the last man standing?

Miss Piggy: Oh you're taking it! YOU'RE TAKING THAT LOVE POTION, FLOYD!!!!

Floyd: What? Do I have......-Janice then whispers something to him and he nods- Do I really have to!?!?

Miss Piggy: Uh yeah, you do! Open wide, hippie boy!

Miss Piggy forces the love potion down Floyd's throat. He then immediately turns to Janice and falls deeply for her.

Floyd: Well hello, babe. Mmmmmmm you're looking fine tonight. You mind? -kisses Janice up her arm-

Miss Piggy: What? WHAT!?!?!?

James: Nice plan, Janice.

Janice: Like I've seen this stuff on TV before. I may be a blonde but I'm not that dumb.

Miss Piggy: Well sometimes blondes think alike, sister.

James: Well I guess your mind didn't think alike with hers this time.

Miss Piggy: There's only way to solve our problem.

James: Don't you mean YOUR problem. It isn't much Janice's problem since Floyd IS her boyfriend.

Miss Piggy: Oh zip it, Taylor. Surgery.

Janice: Surgery? Now? Well I don't know Miss Piggy.......

Floyd: Oh Jan, my baby doll -kisses her cheek a few times- be mine forever.

Janice: Oh, fer sure, honey. -Floyd kissees her cheek a few more times- Ooooh like you're so adorable when you do that........

Floyd: Will you marry me?

Janice: -turns to Miss Piggy, in shock- Let's do the surgery.

James: Well, that was a fast relationship.

BALCONY:

Waldorf: Huh, I wonder why there's been nothing onstage for a while.

Statler: It's mushy gushy Valentine's Day. They have to focus on a plot somehow.

Waldorf: I know, but I'm getting a little bored of it.

VET'S HOSPITAL: Kermit (whom is still in love with Camilla), Gonzo (whom is still in love with "Penny" the Pen) and Floyd (whom is still desperate to marry Janice) are the patients in Vet's Hospital.

Announcer: And now, "Veternarian's Hospital", the continuing stooooooory of a quack whose gone to the dogs.

Dr. Bob: Yeesh, I thought this was Vet's Hospital, not Vet's Therapy.

Nurse Piggy: But this is an emergency, Dr. Bob. They need surgery.

Dr. Bob: Doesn't everybody?

Nurse Janice: Yeah, but like they need it because they're obsessed with love.

Kermit: Cluck. Cluck. Cluck.

Nurse Piggy: Oh Kermie, don't fall for that chicken.

Kermit: Bawk!

Gonzo: -singing- Pretty Penny, walking down the street. Pretty Penny, the kind I'd like to meet.

Dr. Bob: Who's Penny? A penny?

Nurse Piggy: No, it's a pen.

Dr. Bob: That's freaky, falling for a pen. There might be cows in there.

Nurse Piggy: Not that kind of pen. A pen...the one you write with.

Dr. Bob: Well that's even freakier. -turns to Floyd- And what's his problem?

Floyd: Kiss me, Jan! -puckers lips, hoping for a kiss-

Nurse Janice: -puts hand over Floyd's mouth to stop him- Later!

Dr. Bob: Woah...he's on the Romeo try hard status alright.

Nurse Janice: Like, he wants to marry me.

Dr. Bob: That's a bad thing?

Nurse Janice: Like do you wanna raise kids, pay taxes and fight about him getting a legitimate job every day?

Dr. Bob: Suddenly, you have changed my opinion about marriage and life.

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: -rushes onstage- Wait! I just made this antidote to cure their love problems. One sip of this, and they'll be back to normal in no time.

Dr. Bob: Hey! I'm the doctor here! Get off the stage!

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: But I must, sir. It's the only way to cure them.

Dr. Bob: Okay, well then, I'm on break if anyone needs me.

Announcer: Wait, Dr. Bob, you can't just go off the stage like that in your own show.

Dr. Bob: What's the point of staying? I don't have a part in this plot. -goes offstage-

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew then gives the antidote to Kermit, Gonzo and Floyd and, instantly, all three of them are cured.

Kermit: Uhh...what happened?

Nurse Piggy: Ohhh Kermie! Kermie! You're okay! -hugs him-

Nurse Janice: Like Floyd....do you ever wanna marry me?

Floyd: Honestly, marriage is for losers who wanna waste their lives complaining to their husbands about finding legitimate jobs and arguing every day.

Nurse Janice: Do you love me?

Floyd: Jan, baby, of course I do. I love you with all my heart.

Nurse Janice: Oh Floyd! Like you're back to normal! -hugs Floyd-

Announcer: And so we come to the end of another "Veternarian's Hospital." Tune in next week when you'll hear Gonzo say......

Gonzo: What's this pen doing here? Oh well.....-bites on other side of pen-

BALCONY:

Statler: Ugh. I hate soap operas.

Waldorf: Have you ever been to one?

Statler: Yes, and it was even close to clean.

Both: Dohohohoho.

BACKSTAGE:

James: Hey, I'm glad you guys are alright.

Floyd: Yeah, well we're fine now, James.

Janice: Yeah, like that antidote that doctor gave us rully helped.

Rowlf (still dressed as Dr. Bob): Yeah and I wasn't it.

Miss Piggy: Kermie? Is our date still on tonight?

Kermit: Well.....I guess so.

Miss Piggy: Oh goody! Yay! -kisses Kermit's cheek-

Kermit: Ummm...after the show?

Miss Piggy: Oui....I mean, yes.

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Well, we've had a pretty hectic show tonight, but let's calm things down now and bring back our guest star, James Taylor, for one final number! YAY!!!!!!!

MUSICAL NUMBER: James sings Your Smiling Face, in a bright sunlight setting (with a sunshine smiling down on him)

GOODNIGHTS:

Kermit: Well, folks, I hope you've shown as much love as what love was spread tonight.

Floyd: And trust me, there was too much love on this show tonight.

Kermit: But before we wrap up tonight's show, let us say thank you again to our wonderful guest star.......

Floyd: Ladies and gentlemen...........

Both: James Taylor! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

James: Thank you guys so much. Tonight was a blast for me. And look, I even found my lucky pen.

Penny The Pen: Oh James....you look so adorable. -sigh-

James: Thanks, Penny. Hey you wanna go for dinner, tonight.

Penny The Pen: I WOULD LOVE TO!!

Floyd: Hey, isn't that Gonzo's ex-girlfriend of 15 minutes?

Penny The Pen: Who?

Kermit: Uhhhh we'll see you next time on The Muppet Show!

(Goodnights: Kermit, Floyd, Penny The Pen, Miss Piggy, Janice, Gonzo, and Camilla)

CLOSING THEME

BALCONY:

Waldorf: Too much love?

Statler: I say there's too little love for us here.

Waldorf: If they love us so much here, they should let us go.....oh wait the show's over.

Statler: Oh, then, let's go.

-They try to leave, but the door to the balcony is locked-

Statler and Waldorf: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

END
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phew. This was a toughy to do. But I managed. I hope you all enjoyed it, though!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh I enjoyed it all right. I loved the part of Bunsen's love potion that attarcted Kermt and Camilla. Plus Janice and Floyd. With or without it, Janice & Floyd always love each other. Kermit belongs to Piggy. The love potion chaos was hilarious. I also love classic bits of Kermit and Miss Piggy fighting. I do remember the last time in a TMS episode where they were fighting right after Kermit fired Miss Piggy for being in a marriage scandal. Oops!

On the other hand, you like have done an excellent job on this outline. Plus I LOVE James Taylor. I don't really have a crush on him, but I Heart his music.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Oh I enjoyed it all right. I loved the part of Bunsen's love potion that attarcted Kermt and Camilla. Plus Janice and Floyd. With or without it, Janice & Floyd always love each other. Kermit belongs to Piggy. The love potion chaos was hilarious. I also love classic bits of Kermit and Miss Piggy fighting. I do remember the last time in a TMS episode where they were fighting right after Kermit fired Miss Piggy for being in a marriage scandal. Oops!

On the other hand, you like have done an excellent job on this outline. Plus I LOVE James Taylor. I don't really have a crush on him, but I Heart his music.
That's why I made that part where Floyd, when he takes the potion, was SO much in love with Janice, he WANTED to marry her. (In which, in reality, Floyd doesn't wanna marry Janice.)

Stan Davis

Reaction score
that's ok i'm just wondering what the setting would be if he sang that on the show

MissMusical12

Reaction score
that's ok i'm just wondering what the setting would be if he sang that on the show
Well....I guess James would be singing this on the roof of a house, under a starry night. Perhaps he could be surrounded by some of the other Muppets, singing along with him.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
GUEST STAR: Irene Cara (best known for her songs "Fame" and "Flashdance (What A Feeling)")
STYLE: Late Season 5

COLD OPENING:
Pops is listening to an old time radio, when Irene enters.

Pops: Oh, who are you?

Irene: Irene Cara. I'm the guest star on The Muppet Show.

Pops: Oh, Irene Cara. Hey, how's your Uncle Louie?

Irene: What? I don't have an Uncle Louie.

Pops: Oh, sorry. I thought you said you were ILENE Cara. Irene, Ilene, what's the difference?

ILENE Cara (a giant caterpillar): A very big one.

THEME SONG

TRUMPET GAG: A school bell rings when Gonzo blows his trumpet.

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Thank you, thank you and welcome again to The Muppet Show. Our very special guest tonight is one of the most up and coming stars of movies, including "Fame," and song, once again, including "Fame", Miss Irene Cara.

Audience: Oooooooh.

Kermit: Yes. The same title of her movie is the same title of her song. Now, can you picture that?

Zoot: -from the orchestra pit- Hey man, now that's our song!

Kermit: Oh...right. But first, we have to have the beat go on..............

OPENING NUMBER: The Beat Goes On, sung by two whatnots dressed as Sonny and Cher. Unfortunately, Animal plays his drum part too fast for the whatnots to catch up, so they soon decide to tie Animal up. Animal then breaks free and attacks the whatnots.

BALCONY:

Waldorf: Do you think the beat went on?

Statler: Nope. I don't hear any beat going on.

Both: Dohohohohoho

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Animal, what happened out there?

Animal: They can't keep up with beat!!!

Sonny whatnot: No, you just can't keep up with us, man.

Kermit: Scooter! Oh Scooter!

Scooter: -hurries with flowers in his hand- Yes, chief?

Kermit: Scooter, did you go flower picking again?

Scooter: Uh no, actually. These are for our guest star.

Kermit: Irene?

Scooter: Uhhh...yeah.

Kermit: Scooter....are you falling in love?

Scooter: Well....yes...and no....no...maybe yes. Okay yes....no....

Kermit: Make up your mind!

Scooter: Okay....I went to go see "Fame" a few weeks ago and immediately fell in love with Irene and her character....but mostly Irene. She's just so pretty and amazing and has a great voice.

Floyd: Scoots has fallen in love?

Kermit: I guess so.

Scooter: -sighs and holds picture of Irene- Oh Irene.....

Kermit: This backstage plot is gonna get a little messy tonight.

Scooter: Oh can I introduce Irene for her number?

Floyd: Might as well let him, Kermit. He's become a fan boy. -laughs-

INTRODUCTION:

Scooter: Ummm...ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to introduce now our guest star: The lovely, talented, beautiful, powerful, sexy............

Kermit: -offstage- Scooter, just introduce her!

Scooter: Oh sorry.....Miss Irene Cara!

MUSICAL NUMBER: Sunshine Superman, sung by Irene, in a 1950's NYC business setting. A whatnot dressed as Superman and another whatnot dressed as Batman come along later and accidentally bump into the building.

BALCONY:

Statler: Oh that Irene Cara is a very talented girl.

Waldorf: Are you sure you're talking about ILENE Cara?

ILENE Cara: Ilene, Irene, there's a huge difference! Hello!

Waldorf: There's a very huge difference, alright!

Statler and Waldorf: Dohohohohoho

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Okay, way to go, Irene! Nice number!

Irene: Thank you, Kermit. Hey I got a question.

Kermit: Go ahead.

Irene: I hear someone has a crush on me here, do you know who it is by any chance?

Kermit: Ummm...well....yeah....

Scooter: -nervously- No! No, he doesn't, Miss Cara.

Irene: Ohhh. Alright. Geesh, these rumors go around like flies here. -goes into her dressing room-

A Group of Flies: -mockingly- Scooter likes Irene! Scooter likes Irene!

Scooter: Will you guys get out of here!

PIGS IN SPACE: First Mate Piggy is in desperate need of a manicure, but an alien being shows up turning Captain Link Hogthrob and Dr. Julius Strangepork into females.

UK SKETCH: MUSICAL NUMBER: She's Always A Woman To Me, sung by Scooter, accompanied by Rowlf on piano, as he tries to seek advice from Rowlf about telling his feelings to Irene Cara.

NEWSFLASH:

Newsman: Here's a Muppet News Flash! "Toasters are going on strike against their owners, as their owners say that they don't provide crispy enough toast for morning rushes. So far, over 2000 toasters have let this strike against their owners since last week. They have taken revenge by toasting and burning their owner's feet." -sniff- -sniff- You smell something burning? -sniff- -looks down and notices his foot is being toasted- AAAAAHHHH!!! MY FOOT! IT'S TOAST!!!

Toaster: Not yet. It still needs butter to be toast.

BACKSTAGE:
(Irene's dressing room.)

Irene is feeding ILENE Cara, the caterpillar, when there's a knock on the door.

Irene: Come in.

Scooter enters, with the flowers still in his hand.

Scooter: Ummm....Irene?

Irene: Oh hi, Scooter.

Scooter: Hi.

Irene: What's the matter? You look a little down.

ILENE Cara: Usually he's more up.

Scooter: Oh you know...I'm just wondering...ummm....you look really pretty.

ILENE Cara: Ding ding, Irene! We have a winner!

Irene: Ilene.....so......you're the one with the crush on me?

Scooter: Yes.....no......yes...maybe.......okay.....no...yes.

Irene: Make up your mind, man! Is it yes or no?

Scooter: Nnnnnn......yes.

Irene: -sigh- Thank goodness. I kept thinking it was Animal. He hits on every girl on this show.

Animal: -running in- IRENE! IRENE! IRENE! IRENE!!!

Irene: Speak of the devil, there he is.

Animal: -sniffs Irene- Irene smell pretty.

Scooter: Ooooh...alright, I understand....I understand how this going to end up being.

Irene: Now, Scooter, wait a second. Don't leave me just yet.

Animal: What about me??

Irene: You go....

Animal: Awwwwww....-leaves-

Irene: Scooter, I really appreciate you being a fan. You're a very sweet person.

Scooter: You go for nerds like....me?

Irene: Well...the sweet and adorable ones like you.

MUSICAL NUMBER: To Sir With Love, sung by Irene, serenading Scooter. At the end of the song, Irene gives Scooter a kiss on the cheek.

SWEDISH CHEF: The Swedish Chef tries to make a danish, but is rivaled by the "Danish Chef." The Swedish Chef beats "The Danish Chef" out in the end.

BACKSTAGE:

Scooter: -sigh-

Kermit: Scooter, are you feeling okay?

Scooter: Chief....I'm in love.

Floyd: Is this about Irene Cara again?

Scooter: -sigh- Irene.

Floyd: Yup. I was right.

ILENE Cara: -now a butterfly, comes flying out of Irene's dressing room- WEEEE!!!!!

Kermit: Irene! What happened to you?

ILENE Cara: IRENE!!?!? SIR, I AM NOT IRENE CARA! I AM ILENE CARA, THE MONARCH BUTTERFLY!

Floyd: Yeah well, butterfly, I have a feeling that temper is going to make you loose your wings. -laughs-

Scooter: C'mon, guys, Ilene is harmless. She wouldn't hurt a fly.

Fly: -underneath Ilene- Well she just did.

Floyd: I'm sorry, I thought you were in love with Irene the singer, not Ilene the Butterfly.

ILENE Cara: He IS in love!

Kermit: With you?

ILENE Cara: IRENE, YOU IDIOT!

Kermit: Wah! Irene! The closing number!

Scooter: Don't worry, Kermit, I'll do it!

Floyd: Yeah, Kermit, let the supportive boyfriend/ #1 fan of Irene introduce the last number. I'm anklin' -goes onstage for the last number-

INTRODUCTION:

Scooter: Ladies and gentlemen, here singing her the hit title song from her movie "Fame," is the beautiful, lovely, talented.......

Kermit: -hurries onstage- IRENE CARA! YAAAAAAAY! -drags Scooter off with him-

MUSICAL NUMBER: Fame, sung by Irene, backed up by The Electric Mayhem (Zoot is on tambourine for this number. Janice gets an electric guitar solo and Lips gets a newly added trumpet solo) and the Female Singers.

GOODNIGHTS:

Kermit: Well, folks, we sure had a wonderful evening tonight. But all things must come to an end.

Scooter: Unfortunately.

Kermit: Scooter, what's the matter?

Scooter: She dumped me.

Kermit: Well that was a fast relationship.

Scooter: And not a very good one either.

Kermit: Ummm but before we go, let us thank our very special guest star, ladies and gentlemen, Irene Cara! YAAAAAY!!!

Irene: Thank you, Kermit. -turns to Scooter- I'm sorry if our relationship can't work out, Scooter.

Scooter: Yeah...

Irene: Hey but we can still be friends, though.

Scooter: I think I'd like that a lot more.

Irene: But there is someone who is willing of a relationship with you.

Scooter: Who?

ILENE Cara: -flies in- ME!

Scooter: Oh no!

Kermit: Uhhh we'll see you next time on The Muppet Show!

(Goodnights: Kermit, Scooter, ILENE Cara, The Female Singers, Zoot and Animal)

CLOSING THEME

BALCONY:

Statler: Who was that girl again?

Waldorf: How should I know? I didn't remember her name.

Both: Dohohohoho!

END
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! That was a fun one! But I did try with this one, so it's not totally great.

Stan Davis

Reaction score
great outline i have a question to ask who performs Ilene cara the caterpillar in this episode