Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Sorry that I forgot to post these videos up. Here are two videos uploaded by WarrickBrownIowPike, in tribute to this passing of Jerry Nelson.

Eye of the Storm

Hoboken Honey

catherine

Reaction score
love the country style music, what a great video. thanks for posting them up.

catherine

Reaction score
the first song, eye of the storm sounds like a james bond theme.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Sorry that I forgot to post these videos up. Here are two videos uploaded by WarrickBrownIowPike, in tribute to this passing of Jerry Nelson.

Eye of the Storm

Hoboken Honey
Sorry if I didn't respond earlier, but those songs make my day, even if I have a bad day or not.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Call me Colette and that is my real name. I see your point! Some people sometimes don't care who is gone and who is is still around. Very sad!
Yup. :cry:
Very true, indeed. When I was young when my Grandma died, I didn't know what death meant. Then, when I was watching the timeline at the end of The Street We Live On, Susan's "Mr. Hooper's not coming back" gave me the explanation.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yup. :cry:
Very true, indeed. When I was young when my Grandma died, I didn't know what death meant?
That's right and the smae thing happened to me when I was younger and I never ever understood why my grandma and grandpa died. Oh... why don't I even understand it in the first place?