Muppets Christmas wrapping paper

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
So, I just signed up with photobucket so I can try to post pics for the wrapping paper. Here is try #1
Oh gosh, that is adorable! :laugh:

Yeah, if I had that, I don't think I'd use it, unless I had a LOT of it. Whenever I give gifts, they usually come in generic designed wrapping paper... that is, when it's not plain. :stick_out_tongue: I just can't bring myself to actually use most character paper, knowing that it'll be ripped up. :eek:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Ahh, beat me to the punch! :wink: But yea...the gf and I went to our local Big Lots lastnight and I spotted the Muppet christmas paper in with the Disney christmas paper....I bought 5 rolls! :smile: so cool they have this.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Ahh, beat me to the punch! :wink: But yea...the gf and I went to our local Big Lots lastnight and I spotted the Muppet christmas paper in with the Disney christmas paper....I bought 5 rolls! :smile: so cool they have this.
If I saw Barney wrapping paper, I'd probably buy a similar amount... and never use them. :stick_out_tongue: So yeah, I certainly know how you're thinking, my friend.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
If I saw Barney wrapping paper, I'd probably buy a similar amount... and never use them. :stick_out_tongue: So yeah, I certainly know how you're thinking, my friend.
Umm...there probably is Barney wrapping paper probably more so then Muppets.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does anyone think they will release muppets Christmas cards to go along with the wrapping paper?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Now that would be pretty awesome! I'd buy those up in a snap too!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't know I still see Barney wrapping paper in stores like Toys R Us.