Looking for the Mystery Science Theater 3000 parody with Old McDonald and Pig

mupcollector1

Reaction score
There was this 90s episode where Elmo writes a book and Maria reads it and it's about Old McDonald and a Pig going on silly adventures and whatnot and at one point they are in a theater and only their shadows are seen (Mystery Science Theater 3000 reference) and the film is stock footage of equanas I believe. So Old McDonald and the Pig get too excited and start running side to side shouting "LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD, etc". I haven't seen this in ages so I was wondering if there's a clip online if it anywhere? I might have posted a thread similar to that, I don't remember but I never got an answer I don't believe.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Wait, SS really did do an MST3K parody? I'm not even sure if the experts over at Muppet Wiki know about this.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Wait, SS really did do an MST3K parody? I'm not even sure if the experts over at Muppet Wiki know about this.
I've been searching for awhile, I remember seeing it in the mid to late 1990s. They were kind of street scenes. It was really funny. lol I think Joey M (I got to learn this puppeteers' name, he's been on Sesame for awhile) performed Old McDonald and I'm not sure who was the pig, all he did was squeel. They were both really silly characters. lol But it was the Punkin Anything Muppet they used, like Richard Hunt's Old McDonald from the 80s Sesame.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Joey Mazzarino.
Yeah, that him. And his last name is pernounced MaZZ-Ar-ino right? You know the two names I get mixed up with in terms or pernouncing is David Rudman (Is it pronounced RUDMAN or RODMAN) and even Don Salhin I've heard it pernounced Don Sal-hin and SAL-LEN with a silent H. I figure I'd ask since it's related lol

But yeah Joey Mazzarino was Old McDonald. It was really funny, like I mentioned Old McDonald and the Pig's shadows are seen in a movie theater watching Eqona or lixzard stock footage and they are just running around the theater shouting "LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD!" and they were the only ones in the theater. It had that MST3K visual look to it so I figure it must be a bit of a reference.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I can't help you on the way Joey's last name is pronounced, but Don's last name is pronounced "sah-leen".

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I can't help you on the way Joey's last name is pronounced, but Don's last name is pronounced "sah-leen".
I thought it was, that's usually what I called him. But I remember in the Wilson Meats Meeting Film and even Jane Henson one called him "Sollin", so I wasn't 100% sure.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I thought it was, that's usually what I called him. But I remember in the Wilson Meats Meeting Film and even Jane Henson one called him "Sollin", so I wasn't 100% sure.
You're right, they did. Maybe I was wrong about Don's last name. Though I remember Jim pronouncing it that way in "Mupptes on Puppets". I'll have to look at it again.

Edit: Sure enough, he pronounces it as "sah-leen" there.