A little Fanart

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Nah, the guy's costume is okay. It's the female costume he's worried about. :concern:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Nah, the guy's costume is okay. It's the female costume he's worried about. :concern:
I was looking for Halloween costume ideas the other day online and I came across female Ernie and Bert costumes (I think I was looking on the same website you found the picture for the female Bert costume...:stick_out_tongue:) (and also Mario and Luigi (but they call them "Sexy Plumber" :scary: ), Kermit, Fozzie and Animal costumes.) My god....female costumes, in my opinion, are getting even sexier...and not the good kind of sexy. The sexy where you just think it's revolting. :attitude: I'm a girl and even I hate admitting it....

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

This is no place for a Fraggle

May have been slightly obsessed with LOTR and Fraggles lately...

So this is...Frobo? Godo? Hmm...

I'm quite pleased with this! Not only have a done a proper digital painting (which I'll need to do more for college reasons), but I found a style to draw Fraggles that I'm very satisfied with! :smile:

Done on FireAlpaca and GIMP.

Texture: http://calajane.deviantart.com/art/Texture-33709981

LOTR (C) J R R Toilken
Fraggle Rock (C) Jim Henson Company

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

This is no place for a Fraggle

May have been slightly obsessed with LOTR and Fraggles lately...

So this is...Frobo? Godo? Hmm...

I'm quite pleased with this! Not only have a done a proper digital painting (which I'll need to do more for college reasons), but I found a style to draw Fraggles that I'm very satisfied with! :smile:

Done on FireAlpaca and GIMP.

Texture: http://calajane.deviantart.com/art/Texture-33709981

LOTR (C) J R R Toilken
Fraggle Rock (C) Jim Henson Company
You are not alone, LittleMayhem! I have been obsessed with LOTR books and the Fraggles too. Otherwise, your drawing is wonderful!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
"Frobo"....LOL.

Now we just need the Conchords to do a Fraggle song!!

-----------------