Dealing with depression and anxiety

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm hoping that someday they realize the benefits that some counseling could give them. It helped me in the past and once I get my job situation settled I plan on going back. It's just frustrating to me that my parents can handle themselves in a variety of tough situations at work easily but lack the ability to bring that to their personal lives.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think with the days getting shorter is starting to affect my mood. As much as I love autumn I also dread the season after that because that's when I get what they call the "winter blues." But I'm already starting to feel some effects from it now. Like I just have no energy to do nor want to do anything. -_-

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Not so much depressing or anxious, more impatience if anything, but I really just want the school year to be over already. I got roped into going back to the horrible community college my parents forced me to go to last year which means being stuck at home and I've just had enough. Like I said, after this semester I should have all my classes done (except for two math classes, both of which I'm taking online) and then I'm taking a semester to take classes solely for the sake of taking classes then during the summer I should be going back to the pool I lifeguarded at this past summer then hopefully apply and head out to a four-year school so I can escape back to a dorm. It's just the waiting that gets to me, waiting for this semester to end so it can be over... :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Sorry that the waiting's getting to you Bob. I felt that same way my last year of school. Hang in there :smile:

jgidley

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm happy to announce I received a 64% on my Science test:frown:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Sorry that the waiting's getting to you Bob. I felt that same way my last year of school. Hang in there :smile:
It just got a little easier. Classes for the spring semester just got released by the school today even though registration doesn't start for another month and if all goes according to play and classes don't fill up - I can get myself down to having classes 2 days a week. Having two days of class a week will certainly make the semester go by a lot faster.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
It just got a little easier. Classes for the spring semester just got released by the school today even though registration doesn't start for another month and if all goes according to play and classes don't fill up - I can get myself down to having classes 2 days a week. Having two days of class a week will certainly make the semester go by a lot faster.
Glad to hear that it's getting easier for you, buddy.

Just hang tight, my friend, and it'll be over before you know it. :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Glad to hear that it's getting easier for you, buddy.

Just hang tight, my friend, and it'll be over before you know it. :smile:
I'm thinking of it this way: two months of being at school everyday here versus seven months of it... well, I think we know what everyone would prefer. :stick_out_tongue: I'm a patient man, as shocking as that is to find out, but when it comes to this, it's a "I just wanna get out of Dodge" situation.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know I sound like a broken record and people are probably tired of me complaining but please continue to keep my in your thoughts at prayers. I don't think I'm adjusting well to this getting dark early stuff.