Scary Fraggle Moments

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The eerie voice that answers Wembley when he's playing Heidi Ho in The Terrible Tunnel still scares the bejesus out of me. Seriously, I cannot watch that part of that episode after dark. It's THAT creepy.
Oh yes I've actually had trouble walking to my room at night in the dark because I kept thinking of that voice, lol.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Nothing in Fraggle Rock really scared me that much, but I did feel terrible when they all froze in the Christmas special... :'(
Yeah man, and dem EYES! D8 Speaking of eyes...the teeny pupils resulting from the love potion in "We Love You, Wembley"? Kind of terrifying.

I think anything odd with puppet eyes is sure to give a jolt--outside Fraggledom, the Kermit eye-bulge in Muppet Treasure Island haunted me as a kid. (Never thought Wembley's rolling eyes were creepy though, oddly enough! I like 'em!)

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
Yeah man, and dem EYES! D8 Speaking of eyes...the teeny pupils resulting from the love potion in "We Love You, Wembley"? Kind of terrifying.
The eyes that freaked me out the most were from the episode "Bored Stiff" after the Fraggles inhaled the gas from the boredom juice. Even the flower that Junior dumped the juice on had that weird hollow-eyed look. 0_o

PanthraDion

Reaction score
The eyes that freaked me out the most were from the episode "Bored Stiff" after the Fraggles inhaled the gas from the boredom juice. Even the flower that Junior dumped the juice on had that weird hollow-eyed look. 0_o
Yea, I noticed that. I thought that was rather neat actually.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Okay time for something that's SO scary. So unbelievably scary. (Not really it's actually kind of adorable and I'm gonna make it count anyway)

I love this frickin' cute creature that sings with Wembley and his other creepy cronies in "Scared Silly." Looks like Fizzgig's cousin, straight out of The Dark Crystal!! :excited:

(Ohhh, near-invisible Netflix bar. You're a little embarrassing.)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Okay time for something that's SO scary. So unbelievably scary. (Not really it's actually kind of adorable and I'm gonna make it count anyway)

I love this frickin' cute creature that sings with Wembley and his other creepy cronies in "Scared Silly." Looks like Fizzgig's cousin, straight out of The Dark Crystal!! :excited:

(Ohhh, near-invisible Netflix bar. You're a little embarrassing.)
I know! I didn't know the strange creatures were from the Dark Crystal. I did that movie, and boy were there some scenes that scared the radish risin' out of me.

theSHE124

Reaction score
You gotta good point there, girls! I too saw a Fizzgig in the episode 'Gobo's Discovery'! :search: I was researching a fact just to be sure. Look it up, guys!
By the way, I've never seen the Dark Crystal, but just hearing the story makes me be awestricken! :scary: I've even seen how realistic that SkekIs appears everytime I visit the Puppetry Center, not to mention how sharp that sword could be!!! I can't wait to see the movie myself.
Anyway, it must be strange occurrences like this that brings about the rumors of FR and DC beings sister worlds, adding the fact that both had their roots nearly the same time, back in the early '80s. Besides, like in the episode 'Red's Blue Dragon', portals into Outer Space simply can't be linked to Planet Earth alone... :smirk:

PanthraDion

Reaction score
You gotta good point there, girls! I too saw a Fizzgig in the episode 'Gobo's Discovery'! :search: I was researching a fact just to be sure. Look it up, guys!
By the way, I've never seen the Dark Crystal, but just hearing the story makes me be awestricken! :scary: I've even seen how realistic that SkekIs appears everytime I visit the Puppetry Center, not to mention how sharp that sword could be!!! I can't wait to see the movie myself.
Anyway, it must be strange occurrences like this that brings about the rumors of FR and DC beings sister worlds, adding the fact that both had their roots nearly the same time, back in the early '80s. Besides, like in the episode 'Red's Blue Dragon', portals into Outer Space simply can't be linked to Planet Earth alone... :smirk:
I can see your point, we don't know where half of those exits go to, but remember, The Dark Crystal appears as a movie in FR, and Matt sees it.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I can see your point, we don't know where half of those exits go to, but remember, The Dark Crystal appears as a movie in FR, and Matt sees it.
Now that you mention, in the scene with Uncle Matt in the episode, "Boober's Dream," the scene Matt thought it was a nightmare was from the DSark Crystal. I can't believe they show those creatures from that movie.