R.I.P Ken Sansom

Hayley B

Reaction score
I went Rabbit? Rabbit? *went to Wikipedia* Oh! From Winnie the Pooh. R.I.P Ken Sansom.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh no! Not another one! This is really one of the terrible years to lose your favorites. Oh, why meeeeeeee? I knew Ken Samson was the original voice of Rabbit from the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. He will be sadly missed.

Princeton

Reaction score
Oh no! Not another one! This is really one of the terrible years to lose your favorites. Oh, why meeeeeeee? I knew Ken Samson was the original voice of Rabbit from the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. He will be sadly missed.
Ken Samson voiced Rabbit on The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh TV series and all the theatrical films up to the most recent Winnie the Pooh where Tom Kenny took over. As far as Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Rabbit was voiced by Junius C Matthews (best known for voicing Archimedes in Sword in the Stone)

Yeah, I'm not a Disney geek at all, am I?:embarrassed:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ken Samson voiced Rabbit on The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh TV series and all the theatrical films up to the most recent Winnie the Pooh where Tom Kenny took over. As far as Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Rabbit was voiced by Junius C Matthews (best known for voicing Archimedes in Sword in the Stone)

Yeah, I'm not a Disney geek at all, am I?:embarrassed:
Thank you for giving me the right information. I am not a Disney geek either, but I love watching classic Disney movies.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
That's sad. I'm not a Disney geek either, but I like plenty of classic Disney movies. I grew up watching the Winnie the Pooh series on television. RIP Ken, we will miss you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not entirely familiar with his work, but his name does ring a bell... I should probably check IMDb and see if I may recognize his name from other works in the past...

EDIT: Okay, IMDb says that he did additional/background voice work on both The Chipmunks TV series, as well as the movie (Chipmunk Adventure), but I see as a live actor, he's also appeared on Brady Bunch, the Mayberry spin-off, and Odd Couple, so I may have seen him at least once before too.

Yeah, I didn't really watch a lot of Pooh (when I was a kid, Pooh was considered more for girls, so yeah).

Collgoff

Reaction score

catherine

Reaction score
aww not another great person, I loved winnie the pooh. Rabbit was so moody but had a gentle heart and I always knew he had a good side to him. RIP.