Romney wants to cut funding for PBS and Sesame Street

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's simple:

If Romney wins, we move Canada.

THEN:

If Romney kills PBS (and Big Bird), we impeach him.

THEN:

Once Paul Ryan assumes the presidency, we impeach him too.

Afterwards, we succeed from the union, and form our own country.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's simple:

If Romney wins, we move Canada.

THEN:

If Romney kills PBS (and Big Bird), we impeach him.

THEN:

Once Paul Ryan assumes the presidency, we impeach him too.

Afterwards, we succeed from the union, and form our own country.
Wait, why would we succeed from the union if we're already in Canada?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Something tells me the Obama Administration maybe going a tad too far with using the Romney "Big Bird" quote....

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/big-bird-the-focus-in-sarcastic-new-obama-ad/

How come NO ONE is attacking Romney's crappy record in Massachusetts? Or the fact that Karl Rove is still in the picture?

Jeez. No wonder Obama basically threw the debate.

EDIT:

Watch the opening of this Daily Show. There's a brilliant sketch about it. And guess why there's such a backlash against Sesame Street now. Yep, the people that invited Cookie Monster to tout the new season once again called them evil liberal brainwashers. I'm letting Jon Stewart do all the talking.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Did anyone see Obama's ad about Big Bird? It seems like something you'd see on Conan rather than an actual presidential ad.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Did anyone see Obama's ad about Big Bird? It seems like something you'd see on Conan rather than an actual presidential ad.
Someone just posted that, like 2 posts ago...

Yeah. Attack Romney's crappy MA record instead. He left us in DEBT... heavy debt that it took a Democratic governor 2 terms to sort of fix... and he's actually doing a pretty good job now. Not to mention the fact he basically used MA to get him into the 2008 race, and campaigned most of his time as Governor going to other states and calling the state Moonbats when they ELECTED him (and frankly haven't had a Democrat governor since Dukakis). My entire family is pulling it's hair because NO ONE is mentioning what a terrible job he did here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Somehow, I get the feeling that neither Sesame Workshop, nor PBS, will be entirely thrilled about this...