Jerry Nelson Tribute

John Horne

Reaction score
I read this blog almost every day but never posted until now. I wanted to post this news before someone else does. Like everyone else i was very sad to learn about Jerry' Nelson's passing. But its great how many tributes there are out there to him right now. I found a very starnge one on a comic I read called "The Lost Side Suburbia" on GoComics. It is also a childrens book series and I bought two of the book on kindle last month. In the current story on GoComics Jerry Nelson appears as a kind man who is helping the main characters fight an evil thing called the bogey. It even mentions his daughter Christine and has lots of other muppet mentions. The Jerry Nelson character actually appeared before the realife Jerry Nelson even died. The author must be a muppet fan because I read two of the earlier books and there were muppet mentions like Fozzie being in jail with other comedians.

Briarosethorn

Reaction score
Ok :big_grin:

I'm only waiting on one more video! once that gets turned in, I'll finish the video and post it on Youtube! I'll post a link here, and send one to everyone that was involved :smile:

Briarosethorn

Reaction score
ok here it is!

for some reason my project was set up for 4:3, so the sides are black on youtube, but i'm going to try to find out how to fix that tomorrow. I will also send the clip to individuals tomorrow. But it is up! yay! :sing::batty:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
ok here it is!

for some reason my project was set up for 4:3, so the sides are black on youtube, but i'm going to try to find out how to fix that tomorrow. I will also send the clip to individuals tomorrow. But it is up! yay! :sing::batty:
Wow! I grew up with his characters... and he will be sadly missed. As long as we keep his legacy alive, he will never be forgotten.

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow...very powerful video. Thanks for putting that together for us, and also for using my quote. I really appreciate you taking on this whole project, and you did it brilliantly. Perfect put-together and placing of everything. You made me be able to appreciate Jerry even more through this.

catherine

Reaction score
love that video, very complled and beautifully done, thanks for sharing.