Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

grovelwood528

Reaction score
trust me it will be out the first week in november. a few years ago it was out before halloween which is such a weird but awesome combination

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Pshh I was seeing Christmas stuff at the beginning of September. I would've thought Build a Bear would've been one of the ones too but their still focused on Halloween right now. But yeah they said it would be out Nov 1. I just hate waiting. Lol The Christmas stuff with Halloween no longer surprises me anymore. :/

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just a note Kermit & Piggy are no longer avaliable in stores. At least the one by me.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Just a note Kermit & Piggy are no longer avaliable in stores. At least the one by me.
Yeah don't remind me, haha, I missed out on them when I was savin' moneys!! :cry: But they look even more adorable all stuffed, you're a lucky lady, Pink-san :excited:

Flannel-donned Kermit is the bees' knees. Made my day brighter :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's why I snagged them up right away they...didn't know how long they were gonna be in stores. I can't wait till they get their Christmas attire in!! :smile:

Lady Deadpool

Reaction score
I went in to get a present for someone and I saw they had one last Kermit left. I really should have snagged it while I had the chance. Stupid me to think they would restock it. =(