Romney wants to cut funding for PBS and Sesame Street

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just am so undecided in this election...once again I just ask how do you pick which one when you're not fond of either one and I'm not even talking as people I'm talking policies. Im an independent voter anyways. I just HATE picking sides because in all honesty I see pros and cons on BOTH sides.

EDIT- I mean I know I've made jokes about this but in all seriousness this is really a tough choice for me personally. Last election was a no brainer for me but this one is just UGH both of them are Pinocchio's to me. XP

beaker

Reaction score
Here's something...

Rick Sanctorum apparently said something a lot nastier, I can't really remember it but it's like "I wanna kill and eat Big Bird."

Wow...

I'm sorry but...
I can no longer believe that. Republicans want to destroy Sesame Street and just have very hateful policies. \Give me the Wuss-ocrats anyday. At least they're not made of malice.
Unless you're a Pakistani or Yemeni child playing in the dirt

MrsPepper

Reaction score
*Throws in two cents* News like this makes me glad I live next door.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Where's the next Presidental debate at ?

Maybe Big Bird could make a cameo appearance there and prove his case to public ?:wisdom:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Vice Presidential Debate:
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Centre College in Danville, Kentucky

2nd Presidential Debate:
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York

3rd Presidential Debate:
Monday, October 22, 2012
Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida

Election Day 2012:
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
America :attitude:

beaker

Reaction score
Man this whole Big Bird thing has gotten into epic proportions. The NBC nightly news devoted 3 minutes to the whole thing, and the words Muppets, Sesame Street and Big Bird are huge trending buzzwords.

WHY do Republicans hate Sesame Street?

- Sesame Street has made pro military specials that support all the wars the Republicans started

- Sesame Workshop didnt do a darn thing when they learned the US military and CIA was using Sesame Street songs as part of torture sessions against detainees

- Sesame Street has worked with the RAND military think tank post 9/11

Republicans should love Sesame Street. Heck, Laura Bush was even on there!
I just hope Sesame introduces an obviously gay human character to really set them off (err, and to teach kids of course)