Now what's going on with YouTube?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've made it a game. And now to flee before Snowthy yells at me

*flees*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This BETTER be a some kind of bug/glitch or joke or something, because it appears YT just removed a BUNCH, and I mean a BUNCH of my videos for no reason. Seriously, I didn't receive any kind of notification, no copyright notices, no third party notices, NOTHING: some of them are fanvids, like MVs and Poops and such, BUT some of them also include old Steve D'Monster vids that I had set to be unlisted on my old account.

:mad::attitude::boo::scary::grouchy:

EDIT: HOLY ****!!! I just checked my official YT channel, and they deleted like half of my uploads!!! This BETTER be some kind of glitch or something, otherwise, there'll be **** to pay!!!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
This BETTER be a some kind of bug/glitch or joke or something, because it appears YT just removed a BUNCH, and I mean a BUNCH of my videos for no reason. Seriously, I didn't receive any kind of notification, no copyright notices, no third party notices, NOTHING: some of them are fanvids, like MVs and Poops and such, BUT some of them also include old Steve D'Monster vids that I had set to be unlisted on my old account.

:mad::attitude::boo::scary::grouchy:

EDIT: HOLY ****!!! I just checked my official YT channel, and they deleted like half of my uploads!!! This BETTER be some kind of glitch or something, otherwise, there'll be **** to pay!!!
Are you just seeing the "Video Unavailible" thumbnail on your videos in the Video Manager section? 'Cause the videos still work despite that.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I Got Copyrighted By Saban A While Ago With The Julius Jr. Trailer I Had Posted On There!! And This Is SECOND Strike!! And If You're Wondering What My First Was, Well, It Was A Chipmunks Video!! So I Decided To Also Delete The Digimon Fusion Trailer I Had Posted On Youtube Before Saban And/Or Toei Give Me Another Strike!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know about Saban, but from experience, yes, Bagdasarian Productions started to really crack down on Chipmunk videos last year or so, I got my first strike from them as well for posting a repitch of the soundtrack version of "Diamond Dolls" to sound like the movie version.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This isn't a complaint or a rant so much as it is me wondering... is there any special reason why now our video lists (uploads, likes, favorites, etc) have now been condensed to fewer videos on twice as many pages?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I dunno what happened, but the personalized homepage is back to where it should have been. I was getting the horrid Google Plus version of it for some reason.