Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Boober

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Red

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Foodie? Foodie? Where are you, Fraggle fan? Vote for Gobo and I will tell someone or a wembley fan to vote for him. Is that what you want?

PanthraDion

Reaction score

Wembley, hands down. His personality, his crazy hair, his Hawaiian shirt, his willingness to always help his friends, he's just too adorable. :coy:

Wembley is so cute! It's impossible not to want to pick up and hug him!
I've cast my vote for Wembley, who is really, really, cute, with his wembling ways, outfit, and personality. What is there not to love about Wembley? Before anyone says anything, yes, I know, some people may get annoyed at Wembley's constant wembling, but I think that that is one of his charms.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I've cast my vote for Wembley, who is really, really, cute, with his wembling ways, outfit, and personality. What is there not to love about Wembley? Before anyone says anything, yes, I know, some people may get annoyed at Wembley's constant wembling, but I think that that is one of his charms.
I agree! Like Gobo said he wembles mainly because he's over-flexible.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I voted Wembley and I was right. :coy: Wemblet is the cutest fraggle I ever seen with a childish like ways, his wembling, and the smart skills. Red is the second cutest? Awww! Oh well, Gobo and Red are still friends. They do make a great pair.
Yeah I voted Wembley too, because how he's so sweet and innocent.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
In talkin' about Gobo's relative "cuteness," I think early Gobo had more of the "cute" factor, visually. With the longer hair and the purple jacket thing. But the later Gobo we all know and love is pretty adorable, too.

I voted Red. But I mean...duh. :smirk: Although I totally understand why Wembley's HARDCORE winning! He's so easy to love! (Dang that guy!)

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
You hate Cotterpin?! How in the world--?! Also, I've seen a picture of that tat before, and I'd love to know if it is actually yours or if it's just Doozers-are-adorable proof.
I just found it on the tumblr I linked. Not my tattoo, sadly.
But yes, there's something about Cotterpin that drives me nuts. She's the reason I don't really like Doozer-centric episodes of Fraggle Rock. It's either her voice or her somewhat annoying personality. I'm certain it's the voice though.