Most Memorable Fraggle Rock Quotes

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Are there quotes from Fraggle Rock that you always seem to be saying? I have a few that I like to say to others... or to myself (No I am not crazy :crazy: )... and I was just wondering if anyone else does this? One of the things that I like to say is "It's all in the timing." from "Scared Silly". There is also "Turn him upsidown!" (I don't think that I spelled that correctly.) from "A Friend In Need". What phrases do you quote?

DrDientes

Reaction score
Besides using wembling like a real word?

Briarosethorn

Reaction score
:big_grin: I don't use a lot of quotes, but my husband will randomly start singing "pass it on". I always get excited, because he's not really a muppet fan :smile: (he will watch with me, but he won't go out of his way)

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Red's absolutely my favorite Fraggle Rock character, but I've got to say that the quotes I can recall using in everyday life all come from Boober. Guy's just so snarky! He's got most of the best lines, I swear.

He's made me unashamed of my love of laundry, and while complaining to friends about studies, I've said more than once, "Eh, whatever. Tedium and drudgery are good for the SOUL!!" They laugh not having a clue where it's from :excited:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I used to watch the FR episode episode "I Don't Care" on YouTube before it got taking down and this what I remember the most even though it seems kind of long.

This quote is from this website: http://www.great-quotes.com/quotes/movie/Fraggle+Rock/ :sigh:

"Wembley Fraggle: [accidentally wipes juice off the ruined blanket with Boober's speech paper] What a mess.
Boober Fraggle: [scares Wembley] WEMBLEY! My speech!
Mokey Fraggle: Uh, Wembley? Wembley, what does it say on page 62?
Wembley Fraggle: Uh, well, I think it says, uh, 'bliffenstimmers'.
[all the Fraggles laugh out loud] "

I LOVE Wembley! :coy: He can sometimes come up with silly things to say. (laughs)

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
"Everything is important. Either that or nothing is."

"I'm starting to think everything is magic... if you see it that way."

"The magic is always there, as long as we keep looking for it."

"We each lead ourselves, and we all lead each other."