Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sorry if I asked this before, and I know it's kind of a strange request, but does anyone have any Wee Sing cassettes in MP3 form or that can be turned into MP3s? I'd kind of like to have some from my childhood back. In particular I'd love to have these, but tell me what you have if anything.

Wee Sing America
Wee Sing Around the World (original)
Wee Sing Around the Campfire (original)
Wee Sing and Play (original)

E-mail is:
kitkat1713@gmail.com

Thanks!
:sing:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Sorry if I asked this before, and I know it's kind of a strange request, but does anyone have any Wee Sing cassettes in MP3 form or that can be turned into MP3s? I'd kind of like to have some from my childhood back. In particular I'd love to have these, but tell me what you have if anything.

Wee Sing America

E-mail is:
kitkat1713@gmail.com

Thanks!
I have the 2nd and 4th on the list. Will send it when I get home.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Really? Wow, I wasn't really expecting that! Thanks! lol Don't know if you need or want it, but I've got Wee Sing Nursery Rhymes and Lullabies.
:smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Does anyone got Aladdin or The Avengers soundtracks?
(I know they are two completely different kinds of movies, but those are the only two I'm looking for right now.)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I see this thread rarely gets answered, but does anyone have Frakenweenie or Wreck-It Ralph soundtracks?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have either.

I bought Wee Sing America on ITunes the other day, (yes, I'm just weird enough to do that), so it's off my wanted list, and if anyone wants it I can try and send it to you.

Vincent, I got your files, (sorry I didn't return your message), but I'm afraid those weren't exactly the originals you sent. In particular Wee Sing and Play has gone through at least 3 versions, and it was a later version you sent me than the one I had. Thanks anyway though.
:smile:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score

Seeking MP3s of this LP, the "Rocky And His Friends" original cast album.
This used to be on YouTube for a short while but was recently removed.
I have a few tracks from the album, "I Was Born To Be Airborne", "I'm Rocky's Pal/Tom, Tom, The Piper's Son", "Peabody Here", "I Wanna Go Back", "The Nogoodniks Song" and "Red Ridinghoods Anonymous" but would like to have the rest, if by some chance anyone has it.
On a related note, a man named Paul Parnes wrote the music. He also wrote a few songs for Sesame Street!

MrsPepper

Reaction score

Wee Sing America

E-mail is:
kitkat1713@gmail.com

Thanks!
Oh man, don't freak out because I don't have them on CD, but I have the Wee Sing around the world tape and I've never heard of anyone else having it before! :big_grin: I don't know how to turn it into MP3s though...
(Edit) I see there are different versions... mine has a blue cover and if you want me to tell you some of the tracks so you know what version it is, I'd be more than happy to. Used to love that tape! But I always thought the Canada song was so dumb, since we sang it with different words where I grew up.

Drtooth

Reaction score

Seeking MP3s of this LP, the "Rocky And His Friends" original cast album.
This used to be on YouTube for a short while but was recently removed.
I have a few tracks from the album, "I Was Born To Be Airborne", "I'm Rocky's Pal/Tom, Tom, The Piper's Son", "Peabody Here", "I Wanna Go Back", "The Nogoodniks Song" and "Red Ridinghoods Anonymous" but would like to have the rest, if by some chance anyone has it.

Drat. There was a site I got that from, and I can't remember. And I long got rid of the Zip file that was in. I could try to get it to you, but I have to put everything back in a zip file and hope Yahoo e-mail can comply with that.