Video: "The Muppets All-Star Comedy Gala" from Just for Laughs Comedy Festival

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Thanks Vincent! I saved it this time. Lol I will say kinda bummed the Muppet labs was cut. But nevertheless this was great the only thing I wish was I lived in Montreal so I could've actually seen it in person. :smile:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Someone out there has the complete uncut version…

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
OK, here it is: goo.gl/x2OhE

1. I converted it from it's original .mov format to .mp4
  2. Please don't spread it around.
  3. Link will only be valid until I decide my Dropbox is too full and delete the file. When that happens, PM me for a copy.
Thank you! (and don't sue me :stick_out_tongue:)
Not to be rude, but it's not the whole thing. Could you fix that?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Not to be rude, but it's not the whole thing. Could you fix that?
No he can't fix that that's only version avaliable. They cut things from the show to downsize it to an hour. There is a full version out there apparently but it hasn't appeared online yet or if it has we don't know where to look. Please be nice as Vincent was nice enough to upload it again for all of us.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
No he can't fix that that's only version avaliable. They cut things from the show to downsize it to an hour. There is a full version out there apparently but it hasn't appeared online yet or if it has we don't know where to look. Please be nice as Vincent was nice enough to upload it again for all of us.
If you look, his version is only 14 or so minutes. The version we saw before was an hour.