Shows you hate but love?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TV shows that you love to hate. Meaning, what shows are there that you actually take joy in hating so much?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I took it as shows that you hate, but still love watching for some reason

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Law & Order: SVU. I'll watch it anytime it's on, but I always end up complaining about how over the top and melodramatic it is, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I took it as shows that you hate, but still love watching for some reason
Well, when there's a show you love to hate, don't you still watch it anyway, if only just to make fun of it?
Law & Order: SVU. I'll watch it anytime it's on, but I always end up complaining about how over the top and melodramatic it is, lol.
You mean the OTHER versions of Law & Order aren't like that? O.O

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, when there's a show you love to hate, don't you still watch it anyway, if only just to make fun of it?
this isn't love to hate, this is hate but love...sounds like a difference in meaning to me...

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I'd argue they're the four best characters in the film, with the one even bester character and his two suffering lackeys
We all are entitled to our own opinions. That's why they're called "opinions," not "facts".

Drtooth

Reaction score
TV shows that you love to hate. Meaning, what shows are there that you actually take joy in hating so much?
I thought it was shows that you hate the fact you like/are ashamed that you watch. Like I said, I'm soooo ashamed of liking that certain Hasbro toy series that isn't G.I. Joe or Transformers. To quote Lawson of Recess eating something Vince made, "NUTS!!! This Stuff Rules." Still, I was born a Potatohead fan and I'll DIE a Potatohead fan. Why isn't the Mr. Potatohead puppet show on Hub?

But if it's shows you hate that you watch because they're on... Zula Patrol. Sometimes Dark Truder and his hair piece are funny, the Cam Clarke narrator can make a couple good jokes time and again.. But the animation is freaking awful! It's like PS 1 cutscene/Brazilian Disney movie knockoff bad. And this is from Kent Butterworth, an animator I really respect and admire who single handedly animated the wildtake by Oilcan Harry in this scene from Filmation's Mighty Mouse:

But that's not the worst of it. It airs OPPOSITE itself on 2 channels, qubo and my PBS kids digital channel. It used to be on three channels at one point until NBC went with Sprout. It's not that spectacular a show to be on that many times opposite itself. And even if it wasn't, it's like ALWAYS on.