Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, thanks for the lo'down Pin. Haven't watched Enchanted. There seem to be a few series turning fairy tales into more serious story matter floating around from last year. *Shrugs. *Hears Wrench's comment, smiles, yeah. But did she change into a bird creature afterwards fleeing the kingdom? *Laughs a little.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Comes back from having lunch at a restaurant called Tierra Del Fuego.
:batty: Did you meet Tito there?
Nope... But they had a kickbutt meat grill platter.
UD: Oh, what did they have?
Let's see... Counting backwards, there were kidneys, gizards, churrasco steak, chorizos, and my fave blood sausages. Finished it with a couple of small crepes with dulce de leche. I'll be in the study if anyone needs me. And yes, I brought back enough for the both of you guys, it's in two boxes in the fridge.
:batty and UD: Mmmmm. *They sneak or skulk off to enjoy their heated dinners.

Katzi428

Reaction score
watching Are You Smart Than A 5th Grader? and one of the questions is "What is the capital of Sweden?" One kid answered "Swedishville"
Chef: Ooh my gudnis! Whut hefe skools come tu?burying his head in his hands in embarrassment
You mean it's not?

Chef : Ooh...please tell me yu're kidding!
Of course! It's Borkville!
Chef shakes his head: I think I'm gooing tu cry.
Oh would you relax! The capital of Sweden is Stockholm!

Chef: Yu looking fur trubble yung ledee. Yu noo the anser all along! I'm VERY proud uv my country I'll heve yu know."Borkville." :rolleyes:Ooh bruther! I wuld heve gutten rapped on der nukkuls fur an anser like dat! But yu're getting an eezier punishmint. and starts pommeling me with a pillow

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pommeling? Is that where he keeps putting a pillow in your handgrip Kathy? :stick_out_tongue:

Stockholm... Just like the syndrome.
We should try sending Nermal there next time.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Pommeling? Is that where he keeps putting a pillow in your handgrip Kathy? :stick_out_tongue:

Stockholm... Just like the syndrome.
We should try sending Nermal there next time.
Hmm...I should have put pummeling or "clobbering" . And don't you DARE send Nermal to Stockholm!
On the subject of Nermal (cute kittens , actually :wink: ) my sister & her friend found a cute little girl kitten on the side of the road last week. The problem was that a dog had grabbed her back legs & tail:eek: ! So she couldn't move them. My sister & her friend took the kitten to the vet & thankfully she can move her legs again a bit. She's named Ariel (as in Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" ) She's gray & black like Nermal . (We SERIOUSLY need an icon for "cute" in here)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, you should lobby for that "Cute" icon to be Robin.

Aw, now Ariel's story sounds much better to me. Glad that kitten's getting the attention and care it needs.
That reminds me, you remember Layla from here on MC? She runs an in-house cat shelter taking in battered cats, getting them vet help and adopted when possible. Her FB statuses basically read as to how her kittens are doing.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yep, you should lobby for that "Cute" icon to be Robin.

Aw, now Ariel's story sounds much better to me. Glad that kitten's getting the attention and care it needs.
That reminds me, you remember Layla from here on MC? She runs an in-house cat shelter taking in battered cats, getting them vet help and adopted when possible. Her FB statuses basically read as to how her kittens are doing.
The problem with using Robin as the "cute" icon is that he looks so much like Kermit. And Grover is already used for "super". So whoever draws the icons would have to pick a Muppet like I'd say Bean Bunny.
Yes....little Miss Ariel Kitten is getting love & attention from everyone. She's precious!!
I do know about Layla fostering cats.I've even seen the births of a couple of litters of kittens from the pregnant mother cats she fosters. (she videos the births & puts them on Facebook.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, Bean wouldn't be a bad idea for "Cute", talk to Jamie now under the name jvcarroll about it.
UD: And what about my icon?
Well, what emotion would you suggest? "Scary" was already given to SkekZil. And you don't want to be labeled as "Evil", do you?
UD: No... This will take some thought.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Rhonda: How about UD icon for "overdramatic"?

:news: *snickers, then looks around quickly, paranoid*

sigh...

Rhonda: You look down.

I freaking hate online job applications. That's the second one this week whose server has quit on me in the middle of it...without saving the hundred things I'd already typed in...which are ALREADY in my resume which is attached. Hello, Department of Redundancy Department.

:news: You'll find something. And you always have us.

Thanks Newsie...but you guys don't pay the rent.

Rhonda: You could always feature the Foamhead of Doom here in a sideshow. The yokels would pay up to watch an especially flattening News Flash, I bet.

:news: Rat, I know where you sleep.

Rhonda: *eyeroll* Oh PUHHHLEEEEZE. Don't worry kid. I'll take up a collection for ya from the vermin in the building.

Pink *squeezing out of breadbox* Mm. Nope. Nope nope nope. Not TV. Uh uh.

Blue: AwwwAWWW. Cow?

Rhonda: ...starting with them.
-----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kris, your roomies have been busy lately. Has Rhonda seen the footage shot of the rats singing carolls for the 20th anniversary blue ray release of MCC? And :news: would have put A.C. Slater in place for his shoddy reporting on the whole Cookie/Veggie Monster stupidity—which was a rehash of the segment with :insatiable: and Matt Lawer. And then there's the Martians ordering from :laugh:'s pizza astronaut delivery service just to get an empty box. Frankly, I thought they were going to eat the box, not make up a dance with it. Guess I've been living here too long.