New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just hope at the very least their gonna make some appearances over the holiday's. I can't imagine were not gonna seem them in public till the new movie comes out. Someone made a good point even though MCC is old since it is coming out on Blu-ray in Nov it would give them an excuse to come out and promote. I have a feeling they might be in the Thanksgiving and Christmas Day parades. Since isn't the Christmas one televised in Disney World anyways? So that would almost be a definite if you ask me for them to make an apperance.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Nicholas Stoller already said back in April that Walter would be heavily involved in the next movie. However even though it was only a smile as you say it sounds to me like Peter must know more about what's going on with the new movie then he is obviously allowed to say.

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
Yes, I'm excited for the new movie, but, release seasons 4 and 5 of "The Muppet Show." on DVD FIRST!
I thought that they would've released them after the 2011 movie came out!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
If there was any news it would've been posted right away. I'm not expecting to hear any news till next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.