Jerry Nelson Tribute

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hello! I love to see the last photo from Jerry with the muppet people, it was on the Carnegie Hall early this year, and I have a question. Who is the grey haired woman standing behind Roscoe Orman? would be Jane Hunt, mother of the beloved Richard Hunt? Im very curious about it, thanks!

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/524447_4105921999204_480985270_n.jpg

Yep! This was the last picture of Jerry. Thank you for reminding us. Also, I hate those IMG blocks. They drive me crazy.

Collgoff

Reaction score

Yep! This was the last picture of Jerry. Thank you for reminding us. Also, I hate those IMG blocks. They drive me crazy.
That's a nice looking picture Muppetfan!
Where did you find that picture?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That's a nice looking picture Muppetfan!
Where did you find that picture?
I clicked on the link cahuenga posted and when I finally saw it, I was about to bawl or say, "That was his last picture! I am so mesmerized by it."

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

Nice photo!

Not to ruin your parade, but these are last pictures of Jerry Nelson. These were taken in June of 2012.

cahuenga

Reaction score
And in the Carneggie pic , can someone tell if that woman is Jane Hunt??? thanks!! and, and in these pics the Herry puppet seems strange to me, like if it were photoshopeaded, what do you think?