What are your stories?

mo

Reaction score
Well, I'm 13...and the Muppets brought me here, of course! :big_grin: I've loved them since as long as I can remember. My favorite Muppet would have to be the "weirdest of the weird, the man on saxophone...Zoot!" :cool: But, of course, I also love all of them "who am is are and be, they whom as are known as, the Electric Mayhem!" :big_grin:
I'm also into building puppets, though so far, not with much success... :frown:
I'm 13 too! well I justed turned it, so i joined when I was 12...so i broke the rules :embarrassed:

Zoot the Saxer

Reaction score
Hey, at least you are building puppets! I don't even know where to begin!
:smile: It is really hard! If you wanna make a Muppet-style puppet, I suggest trying to use Styrofoam for the head. That's pretty much as far as I've gotten... :coy:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
*taps mic ahem ahem* Hi my name is Pinkflower7783 or as I'm known here now as "Pinky." Which I still have yet to figure out who started that anyways...I'm a Muppetholic particuarly Kermit & Piggy as if my avatar doesn't give that away. I am 29 years old and only recently came back to being a Muppet fan through the latest film and I have no idea how I got here but I'm assuming Google must be the guilty party.

And thanks to joining this forum I have less of a life now then I did before as if that couldn't be possible. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh no! I am not gonna muffin in this thread too! But to be fair it was cold too. :stick_out_tongue:

snichols1973

Reaction score
I guess some of my earlier Muppet memories include Sesame Street from my
now-distant toddler years, and then the Muppet Show, Muppet Babies, Fraggle Rock, as well as Muppet movies on cable....

When I started watching The Muppets (2011) on DVD, it sort of revived my "inner Muppet", and I started re-discovering the Muppets through their classic films on DVD (and a few of the recent ones as well), in addition to searching for Muppet video clips on Youtube.....