Favorite Dave Goelz Character

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I like Boober a lot, he makes boring fun. I like Gonzo, too. But I agree that Wendell Porcupine should be on the list, I love him, too!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Uncle Traveling Matt didn't get any votes either and he was one of my favorites on Fraggle Rock. :stick_out_tongue:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Uncle Traveling Matt didn't get any votes either and he was one of my favorites on Fraggle Rock. :stick_out_tongue:
Actually, I like Uncle Traveling Matt as my second favorite character of Fraggle Rock. I know he's Gobo's uncle, but Boober was always my number #1 favorite of dave's characters.

Princeton

Reaction score
Just to clarify: I never said that Wendell should have been a poll choice. I just love obscure characters. As far as the poll goes, I voted for Boober.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Just to clarify: I never said that Wendell should have been a poll choice. I just love obscure characters. As far as the poll goes, I voted for Boober.
Me too! I still loved that character even since I was a young girl watching Fraggle Rock. Right now, I still love Boober. Seriously!

jgidley

Reaction score
Boober's catching up; only 2 votes behind Gonzo:sigh::concern:

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I really like Boober- maybe even a little more than Gonzo character-wise now that I'm older, but I grew up knowing Gonzo and hadn't seen Fraggle Rock until this last year. It's similar to my difficulty with Robin vs. Boober in the Jerry Nelson poll.