The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I just realized that, when I had to reinstall my media player a few months back, I never bothered to turn the bass boost back on. I can't believe I didn't realize this until just now when I opened up the equalizer to see what kind of settings it had. No wonder the songs on my MP3 player sounded better than from my computer :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's one of the very few things I dislike about Windows 7, is that you basically HAVE to turn on the bass boost whether you want to or not, because if you don't, then practically all sound on your computer, whether it's from a file (mp3s, wavs, videos, etc) or just the default system sounds, are all muffled, so you either have to listen to this stuff with too much bass in it, or try to listen to it like it's coming through a pillow. I've gotten used to the extra bass after all this time, but still...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Heheh, I LOVE answering wrong numbers, and just putting the phone up to the TV... they hang up within like ten seconds! Today, I let the jerk on the other end listen to Kramer's "lecture" about marriage and family.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Heheh, I LOVE answering wrong numbers, and just putting the phone up to the TV... they hang up within like ten seconds! Today, I let the jerk on the other end listen to Kramer's "lecture" about marriage and family.
Bwahaha! Wow, they stayed on the line for a whole minute today! I let them listen to that rotten kid actor from Pee-wee: "Doesn't it look like I'm ready? I AM ALWAYS READY! I HAVE BEEN READY SINCE FIRST CALL! I AM READY... ROLLLLLLL!!!"

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I went to the bank today, and started freaking out because the totals didn't match what was in my bank book. Turns it was because I got the totals switched between checking and savings, and was trying to match up the wrong accounts. :oops:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I went to the bank today, and started freaking out because the totals didn't match what was in my bank book. Turns it was because I got the totals switched between checking and savings, and was trying to match up the wrong accounts. :oops:
Don't feel bad I've done that before too. I swear someday's I don't even know how I function. :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, so, a while back, maybe a few months ago or so, a buddy of mine and I were having a conversation, and he casually mentioned a wedding (specifically he and his girlfriend), to which I assumed that it was just banter... and as it turns out, they really are getting married this weekend. :embarrassed:

Vincent L

Reaction score
A like for making me laugh my lungs out.
An unlike for the hefty hospital fees :stick_out_tongue: