TV Alert: Kermit and Miss Piggy on "Best in TV" ABC special September 18

Hubert

Reaction score
Seeing the Sam and Friends clip was a nice touch as well.
Yes, I agree. That really is one of the things that took the cake for me.

ABC does a lot better than a lot of places. They actually do their homework to pull out correct clips and info, and capture all aspects in the matter of seconds.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think that people are taking the fact that Kermit is not getting annoyed more. Durring the Muppet Show Kermit would get annoyed some times more quickly then others, and we have not seen that in a long time.

Kermit is more laid back and I think the Muppets nmeed to be a little more crazy and give Kermit more of a hard time so he can get flustered more.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm actually gonna try and be up tomorrow morning to see Sesame Street it looks like its gonna be good.

Hubert

Reaction score
I think that people are taking the fact that Kermit is not getting annoyed more. Durring the Muppet Show Kermit would get annoyed some times more quickly then others, and we have not seen that in a long time.

Kermit is more laid back and I think the Muppets nmeed to be a little more crazy and give Kermit more of a hard time so he can get flustered more.
How did that even have any relevance to this thread?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Sesame Street characters seems to make more frequent guest appearances on outside shows than Muppet Show/Muppet movie Muppets. Wonder why that is?
Because The Muppets are just now making their comeback and frankly Sesame Street has always been more popular.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
How did that even have any relevance to this thread?
I'm talking about how some are talking about how they felt the Kermit and Piggy moment where staged so umm what i said has relevance. Forget i said anything (now I remember why I was thinking of dumping this site like a bag of trash)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm talking about how some are talking about how they felt the Kermit and Piggy moment where staged so umm what i said has relevance. Forget i said anything (now I remember why I was thinking of dumping this site like a bag of trash)
Hey no offense but that was a little much. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and Hubert was just giving his.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well he was being rude and there is no need for it. SORRY!:halo:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
"He was the dreamer, he was the believer, he was the hero."

"I feel like people can achieve their dreams if they try hard and do their best." - Kermit

YES! YES! YES!
That couldnt have been said better I thought.