TV Alert: Kermit and Miss Piggy on "Best in TV" ABC special September 18

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Of course my ABC station would cut the special off at this exact moment for a weather report... :rolleyes:

Hubert

Reaction score
"He was the dreamer, he was the believer, he was the hero."

"I feel like people can achieve their dreams if they try hard and do their best." - Kermit

YES! YES! YES!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kermit- Piggy your my number one. *had a moment!!!!* Kermit made no 1 though!!! Woo!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Kermit aww that was so sweet the people have spoken! That was nice that they mentioned Jim. I loved what Kermit said to Piggy "You will always be number one to me" I love that FROG

Hubert

Reaction score
Boy, we're all quoting our favorite lines from that, the two I mentioned really spoke out to me being the inspiration geek I am...(though I wish I had caught the woman's name who had the first quote, I guess I'll have to go back and look later.)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Glad that Miss Piggy was #5 and Kermit was #1 (too bad neither Sesame Street character won). Great Kermit interview, though Kermit's "you'll always be number 1 to me" line to Piggy sounded a bit too sappy. Is this the first time Kermit's excuse for not marrying Piggy has been because of interspecies marriages not being legal?