Greased Muppets

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 6: Kermit's Apology

"Okay....that is a pony," Fozzie answered. "No wait wait wait...it's a giraffe....No! A pigeon! No!" "Fozzie," Misty started. "This isn't even Draw Something. We're playing Angry Birds on my IPhone." Fozzie fell silent for a minute but then said "Oh. I knew that." "Okay, whose turn is it?" she then asked. "MY TURN! MY TURN! MY TURN!" Animal yelled and swiped the IPhone from Misty's hands. Unfortunately, he accidentally broke it in half after he couldn't beat the level. "Animal!" Misty yelled. "Sorry...." he apologized and gave Misty back her phone. She then rolled her eyes and replied "It's alright."

Misty then turned to Walter, whom was sitting alone at a nearby picnic table. After Misty stood up to Kermit for the rest of the cast, they retreated to the nearby park to reconcile. They all wanted to clear their heads of Grease for now and relax. Misty decided to go over to Walter. "You okay, Walter?" she asked. "Yeah, I guess," he replied. "I mean...do you think it was right for us to leave Kermit like that, all alone in the theater?" Misty then took a deep breath and replied "Kermit just needs time to calm down and get his act straightened out." Walter and Misty then just stared at each other for a bit, but then she left him and went back to the other Muppets. Walter continued to sit alone. "Was it right for us to leave Kermit like that? Was it?" he said to himself.

Suddenly, he heard a rustle behind the bushes. "Psssst. Walter," a voice whispered. Walter then looked into the bushes and saw Kermit hiding in there. "Kermit?" Walter asked. "Is it really you?" "Yes. It's me, Walter," he replied. "Listen, I'm really......" "Walter!" Misty cried to him. "Who are you talking to?" "Ummmm...." Walter said, trying to find the right words. "The magical talking bush." Misty then stormed over to where Walter was, immediately looked in the bushes and saw Kermit there.

"Oh," she responded. "It's you." Kermit then walked out of the bushes, revealing himself to the other Muppets. They all immediately stared at him. "Was it of distrust or hatred?" Kermit thought. "I hope they don't hate me now...."

He then took a deep breath and said "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I've been working you all too hard. And Misty......you were right. This doesn't need to be the best production of Grease ever. It just needs to be.......amazing. In its own way. You all have been working so hard and having fun out there......that I guess I've been missing out on all the fun, since directing has been getting to my head. I just wish I could have just as much fun as you guys were having." Misty smiled and turned to the other Muppets, in which they all nodded. She then turned back to Kermit and said "We accept your apology. Thanks for being honest." She then high fived Kermit in acceptance.

"Hey does anyone know what day it is?" Fozzie then asked. "The 28th, why?" Misty answered, wondering why the 28th was so important. "OPENING NIGHT!" Kermit and Walter yelled together. "Opening night! It's tonight!" Kermit said, worried. "Don't fret, my froggy friend," Floyd said with confidence. "We got this. We're all ready to rock the house." "ROCK! ROCK!" Animal yelled with determination. "Alright, if you guys say so," Kermit said, trusting his fellow friends. "Well, what are we waiting for?" Walter said. "Let's go make Grease the word!" "YEAH!" everyone yelled in excitement and hurried back to the theater.
--------------------------------------------End of Chapter 6--------------------------------------
Sorry for the really short chapter. I had to rush because my aunt and uncle are coming to visit. Next chapter will be up soon, so don't fret guys. :wink:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 7: Starting The Summer Night On A High Note

By the time the gang rushed back to the theater, it was just about time for the house to open. Everyone in the audience went straight to their seats, with high hopes that the show they're going to see will be a good one. Well almost everyone..................."You think we should've brought our raincoats?" Waldorf asked. "Why would we need our raincoats?" Statler asked. "So we don't get any of the grease splashed on us," Waldorf replied. "Dohohohoho" the two old men laughed together.

Backstage, everyone in the cast was rushing to get their costumes on, their makeup done, and, for the men, get their hair all greased up.....if some of them even had any. "Okay, everyone gather around!" Kermit called to gather everyone up. "I just have one more thing to say before we go on....let's get out there and make Grease the word for these folks!" Everyone then put one of their hands on top of the others in a circle and then yelled out "Grease is the word!" Everyone was now pumped. "Okay, everyone," Walter said. "Places!"

The house lights dimmed and the orchestra started to play the intro to the opening song. The curtain opened, the fog came out, and there stood the cast, lead by Miss Piggy, in full, Grease-afied glory.

(Everyone)
I solve my problems and I see the light
We got a lovin' thing, we gotta feed it right
There ain't no danger we can go to far
We start believing now that we can be what we are

Grease is the word

They think our love is just a growing pain
Why don't they understand, It's just a crying shame
Their lips are lying only real is real
We stop the fight right now, we got to be what feel
Grease is the word

(Grease is the word, is the word, that you've heard)
It's got groove, it's got meaning

Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion
Grease is the way we are feeling

(Boys)
We take the pressure and we throw away
Conventionalitly belongs to yesterday

(Girls)
There is a chance that we can make it so far
We start believing now that we can be who we are

(Everyone)
Grease is the word

(Grease is the word, is the word, that you've heard)
It's got groove it's got meaning

Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion

This is the life of illusion
Wrapped up in trouble, laced with confusion
What are we doing here?

Grease is the word, is the word, that you heard
It's got groove it's got meaning
Grease is the time, is the place is the motion

Grease is the word, is the word, is the word, is the word

As the cast faded out in singing the last lyric, the audience cheered. Open now to a Rydell High's cafeteria. It is now well into the scene, just before "Summer Nights."

"Like, I spent most of my summer down at the beach," Janice (as Sandy) said. "I met a boy there." "You hauled your cookies all the way to the beach for some guy?" Miss Piggy (as Rizzo) asked. "Well, like I rully didn't have time to make cookies for him," she answered, somewhat out of character. "But like, it was rully romantic......even without cookies."

With the guys, Floyd (as Danny) is crowded around by the other guys, begging him to tell them all about his summer with the girl. "C'mon, guys," Floyd said. "You don't wanna hear all the "details." This only made the boys more anxious for him to tell them. "Alright! I'll tell you!" he said, finally giving in.

(Floyd)
Summer loving had me a blast

(Janice)
Summer loving happened so fast

(Floyd)
I met a girl crazy for me

(Janice)
Met a boy cute as can be

(Both)
Summer days drifting away
To uh oh the summer nights

(Boys)
Uh well-a well-a well-a huh
Tell me more, tell me more

(Scooter as Doody)
Did you get very far

(Girls)

(Spamela as Marty)
Like does he have a car?

(Girls/Boys)
Uh huh (Do do)
Uh huh (Do do)
Uh huh (Do do do do do)

(Floyd)
She swam by me, she got a cramp

(Janice)
He ran by me, got my suit damp

(Floyd)
I saved her life, she nearly drowned

(Janice)
He showed off, splashing around

(Both)
Summer sun, something's begun,
But uh oh those summer night

(Everyone but Floyd and Janice)
Uh well-a well-a well-a huh

(Girls)

(Delores as Frenchy)
Was it love at first sight

(Boys)

(Kermit as Kenickie)
Did she put up a fight

(Girls/Boys)
Dow dooby doo (Uh huh)
Dooby doo (Uh huh)
Dooby dooby dooby (Uh huh Uh huh huh huh)
Dow dooby doo (Uh huh)
Dooby doo (Uh huh)
Dooby dooby dooby (Uh huh Uh huh huh huh)

(Floyd)
Took her bowling in the arcade

(Janice)
We went strolling, drank lemonade

(Floyd)
We made out under the dock

(Janice)
We stayed out 'till ten o'clock

(Both)
Summer fling, don't mean a thing,
But uh oh the summer nights

(All but Floyd and Janice)
Woah woah woah

(Boys)

(Fozzie as Roger)
But you don't gotta brag

(Girls)

(Miss Piggy as Rizzo)
'Cause he sounds like a drag

(Everyone but Floyd and Janice)
Shoo bop bop
Shoo bop bop
Shoo bop bop
Shoo bop bop
Shoo bop bop
Shoo bop bop
Shoo bop bop
Yeah!

(Janice)
He got friendly, holding my hand

(Floyd)
Well she got friendly down in the sand

(Janice)
He was sweet, like just turned eighteen

(Floyd)
Well she was good you know what I mean

(Everyone)
Woo!

(Both)
Summer heat, boy and girl meet
But oh oh those summer nights

Woah woah woah

(Girls)

(Misty as Jan)
How much dough did he spend

(Boys)

(Rizzo as Sonny)
Could she get me a friend

(Janice)
It turned colder - that's where it ends

(Floyd)
So I told her we'd still be friends

(Janice)
Then we made our true love vow

(Floyd)
Wonder what she's doing now

(Both)
Summer dreams ripped at the seams,
But oh
Those summer nights

Tell me more, tell me more!

The audience then burst into applause. Such magnificence! Walter looked on from the side proudly. This was going to be a great night. And a great performance. What could go wrong?
--------------------------------------------------End of Chapter 7-------------------------------
Wow......this was a doozy of a chapter. The two songs from Grease are "Grease" and "Summer Nights"

Grease:

Summer Nights:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 8: Improvising Greased Lightning

It was now well in Act 1, with the boys all surrounded around "the car" for the Greased Lightning scene. "I'll have it all fixed up and it'll work like a champ!" Kermit (as Kenickie) said in determination. The rest of the Burger Palace Boys (minus Floyd) didn't think so.

"C'mon guys," Floyd (as Danny) said. "Why this car is automatic.......(music).......systematic......(music)........hydromatic..........(music).....why, it's Greased Lightning!" "Greased Lightning!" the other boys yelled out.

(Kermit)
We'll get some overhead lifters and four barrel quads
Oh yeah

(Floyd)
Keep talking whoa keep talking

(Kermit)
A fuel injection cutoff and chrome plated rods
Oh yeah

(Floyd)
I'll get the money I'll kill to get the money

(Kermit)
With a four speed on the floor they'll be waiting at the door
You know without a doubt I know I'll be making out
In Greased Lightning

(Boys)
Go go go!
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!

(Kermit)
Go Greased Lightning you're burning up the quarter mile

(Boys)
Greased Lightning!
Go, Greased Lightning!

(Kermit)
Go Greased Lightning you're coasting through the heat lap trial

(Boys)
Greased Lightning!
Go, Greased Lightning!

All of a sudden, Fozzie accidentally hit Kermit while doing the hand motion for the dance, thus knocking Kermit out. "Uh oh," Fozzie said. "That's not a good sign." "Well, what do we do now?" Scooter asked. "Just keep singing," Floyd answered. "Cover for him. We'll all sing his part." "What do we do about the body, though?" Rizzo asked. "I don't know," Floyd replied. "Someone drag him off." A male whatnot in the chorus volunteered to drag Kermit off the stage. "It's getting close!" Fozzie said, worried. "I'll start," Floyd said. "You guys follow suit." "Yes sir!" the rest of the Burger Palace Boys replied.

(Floyd)
We'll get some purple fringe tail lights and thirty inch fins
Oh yeah

(Boys)
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh
Ooh Ooh Ooh

(Scooter)
A Palomino dashboard and duel muffler twins
Oh yeah

(Boys)
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh
Ooh Ooh Ooh

(Rizzo)
With new pistons, plugs, and shocks I can get off my rocks

(Fozzie)
You know that I ain't bragging, she's a real draggin' wagon
Greased Lightning

(Boys)
Go go go!

(Floyd and Fozzie)
Go Greased Lightning you're burning up the quarter mile

(Boys)
Greased Lightning!
Go, Greased Lightning!

(Scooter and Rizzo)

(Boys)
Greased Lightning!
Go Greased Lightning!

(Floyd)
You are supreme

(Boys)
Uh huh!

(Scooter, Rizzo, and Fozzie)
The chicks will scream

(Boys)
Uh huh!

(Floyd, Scooter, Rizzo and Fozzie)
For Greased Lightning!

(Boys)
Go go go!

Floyd then grabbed his electric guitar (in which he rarely plays in public) and started jamming out to it. Zoot, Dr. Teeth, Lips and Animal joined him in the instrumental. Fozzie, Rizzo, Scooter and the rest of the guys continued their dance break.

Suddenly, at the clapping part, Gonzo came down on what looked like a prop engine, wearing a leather jacket like the other Burger Palace Boys and a gnome hat. "WOOOOOO!!!" he yelled. "Gonzo!" Fozzie said as he saw Gonzo coming down. "What are you doing here?" "Yeah, and why you wearing a doofy hat with a leather jacket?" Floyd asked. "I'm Sneezy!" Gonzo yelled from above. "Your long lost Burger Palace Boy! I'm here to take Kenickie's place!" "No you're not!" Floyd argued. "Animal! Get him!" Animal then jumped from his drum set and attacked Gonzo, thus bringing down the prop engine with them. The rest of the instrumental was uninterrupted.

Go Greased Lightnin' you're burning up the quarter mile

(Boys)
Greased Lightning!
Go, Greased Lightning!

(Boys)
Greased Lightning!
Go Greased Lightning!

(Floyd and Fozzie)
You are supreme

(Boys)
Uh huh!

(Scooter and Rizzo)
The chicks will scream

(Boys)
Uh huh!

(Floyd)
For Greased Lightning!

(Everyone except Floyd)
Lightning, Lightning
Lightning, Lightning, Lightning, Lightning
Lightning!

The audience burst into a rousing applause. Even without Kermit, the number still worked. It was still amazing. Well....for most people. "So the number worked even without Kermit," Statler said. "Can you imagine what the number would be like if they had the pig in there instead?" Waldorf asked. "No, what would it be like?" Statler asked. "Born to be Hog Wild," Waldorf replied. "Dohohohohoho," the two laughed.
------------------------------------------End of Chapter 8---------------------------------------
Phew. I'm done for today. Four chapters in one day...........ugh. I'm also not very good at writing dialogue for Statler and Waldorf. :sleep::boo: I'm exhausted. This has to be my best chapter so far! I'm very impressed with it. Stay tuned for Chapter 9.

And here's Greased Lightning (Note: I had to change some of the lyrics to make this song cleaner):

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 9: Intermission
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

-------------------End of Chapter 9-----------------------

Chapter 9 1/2: Backstage During Intermission

"Kermit! Kermit, wake up!" Walter said as he shook Kermit, still trying to wake him up after he was knocked out earlier. Kermit soon woke up, now recovered from his knock out, and saw Walter, Misty, Fozzie and Miss Piggy surrounding him. "Piggy? Walter? Misty? Fozzie?" Kermit said in wonder. "Wha....what happened?" "I uhhh....accidentally knocked you out during Greased Lightning," Fozzie said, apologetically. "I'm sorry." "It's okay, Fozzie," Kermit replied understandingly. "But the rest of The Burger Palace Boys and I covered for you while you.....were sleeping," Fozzie explained.

"Bu....what's going on right now?" Kermit asked. "Oh, the show's over," Misty said. "WHAT!?!?!!?" Kermit yelled. "I'm just kidding, Kermit," Misty joked. "But, Act 1 is over and it's intermission right now." "What about the Act 1 finale? We Go Together?" Kermit asked. "Oh, Spamela and I just beat up Floyd," Miss Piggy said. "Moi thought it was a better way to end the first half, by beating up the lead. After all, we're saving We Go Together as the...last song." "It makes more sense," Misty said, agreeing with Miss Piggy. "But...is Floyd okay?" Kermit asked. "Oh he'll be fine," Miss Piggy replied. "We didn't beat him up too rough."

Meanwhile, in Janice's dressing room, Janice was preparing herself for the second act. She was already in the pink bathrobe she had to wear for "Hopelessly Devoted To You." The downside to playing Sandy, for her, was that she couldn't be in the prom scene with Floyd. The upside.....singing "Hopelessly Devoted To You." Suddenly a knock came on Janice's door. "Like who is it?" she asked. "It's Floyd," Floyd answered from outside the doorway. "Can I come in?" "Fer sure," she replied and opened the door to let Floyd into her room.

"Hey are you alright from Spamela and Piggy beating you up?" she asked, concerned for her boyfriend's health. "I'm fine," Floyd replied as she led him over to her couch. "They didn't break anything too important. Kermit wake up, yet?" "Yeah, Walter like just woke him up," Janice replied. "He like just texted me that he's okay." "Good. 'Cause I'm done covering for him," Floyd said, in relief. Janice then put an arm around him and laid her head on his shoulder.

"You look cute," she complimented, noticing that Floyd was already in the outfit he had to wear for the prom scene. Very reminiscent to John Travolta's when he wore it in the movie. "Thanks," Floyd replied. "I stole this from John Travolta's wardrobe closet." "Rully?" Janice asked. "Naaahhh," he replied jokingly. "Hilda personally made it just like ole John's in the movie. I like it, though. Nifty. Shame you're not in the prom scene." "I know," Janice replied, somewhat disappointed. "I rully wanted to....but Kermit said I'd do "Hopelessly Devoted" instead after the prom scene." "Oh yeah," Floyd realized. "I forgot you sing that song. I'll be watching from the wings, just like the rehearsals." "Rully?" Janice asked, excited. "That....and Kermit said I could play bass from backstage during your song," Floyd said. "Oh, like that's so sweet, babe," Janice replied and gave Floyd a kiss on the cheek. "I know how to please my main squeeze," he replied.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Like, who is it?" Janice asked. "It's Walter," Walter replied from outside the dressing room. "Floyd, are you in here?" "Yes I am," Floyd replied. "What's up, my fanatic friend?" "Uhhh....we have a slight problem....." Walter started. Floyd and Janice then stepped out of her dressing room and headed downstairs with Walter. "What's the problem?" Floyd asked.

The three then approached Kermit, whom was by his desk looking worried. Weakily seated behind Kermit was Libby Lou. Though she was in her Cha Cha outfit, she was coughing like mad. "It's Libby," Kermit started. "She's really sick. She's been coughing her brains out since the middle of Act 1." "If she's been coughing her brains out, where's the blood and guts?" Floyd jokingly said and laughed. "Floyd, this is serious," Kermit said. "Your dance partner for the prom scene is sick. She can't go on." "Well, who are we going to find to be my dance partner in five minutes?" Floyd asked. "You said Janice can't do it 'cause she has to save her pretty little voice for Hopelessly Devoted." "And I'm like already in costume," Janice added in. "You're right, Floyd," Kermit sighed.

Walter couldn't help but think for a moment. What could he do to save the show from total disaster? Then suddenly, he got an idea! "Wait! Guys!" Walter said in excitement. "I'll go on as Cha Cha." The three fell silent, until Floyd laughed. "You've got to be kidding me?" Floyd asked. "Him? Going on as a girl? Especially if it's Cha Cha!" "Walter, are you serious?" Kermit asked in concern. "Yes, I am serious, Kermit," Walter replied. "I wanna be able to help with the show as much as I can. Even if I have to dress up as a girl and dance ridiculously on stage. And embarrass myself in front of thousands of people."

"Hey boss," Scooter butted in. "One minute 'till intermission's over." "AAAAAAHHHHH!" Kermit yelled in terror. "One minute left and we don't have a Cha Cha!?!?" Kermit then realized something. He turned to Walter and said "Okay, you're in, Walter. You're Cha Cha." Walter smiled and said "Thank you, Kermit." "Janice, you go help Walter with his makeup and costume..." Kermit advised. "And like don't forget the wig," Janice added in as she took Walter by the hand and lead him up to her dressing room. "Floyd, you and I go find our places for the opening of Act 2," Kermit told Floyd. "Gotcha," Floyd said as he headed to his place. "Libby Lou," Kermit said as he turned to the sick Libby Lou. "You....go eat some chicken noodle soup, take some medicine and sleep." Libby Lou coughed, but gave a thumbs up. Kermit then headed off to the stage to get ready for the Act 2 opening.
------------------------------------------End of Chpater 9 1/2----------------------------------
Hahahaha. I love the humor in this chapter. No singing in this chapter, but next chapter will be a fun one! So stay tuned! :wink:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
I love walter going on as Cha Cha hahahaha that's funny
more please

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 10: Hand Jivin' Walter

Walter was cleverly disguised well as a girl playing Cha Cha, thanks to Janice. The makeup clearly made it look like he was a girl. He wore a long, curly, brunette wig with a blue flower in it and a dress much similar to the one Cha Cha wore in the movie. Blue and black. And the heels....they hurt, but Walter didn't mind. He was doing it to save the show.

"You got this, Walter?" Kermit whispered before it was time for him and Cha Cha's entrance. "Yup," Walter said, but soon did another "Yup," to make it sound more girly. The two then went out onto the stage where the rest of the cast were dancing. "Ewww, this place is a dump!" Walter (as Cha Cha) complained. "What were you expecting? American Bandstand?" Kermit (as Kenickie) asked, annoyed.

"Kermie! Kermie! Kermie! I mean, Kenickie!" Miss Piggy yelled happily as she dragged Floyd over to them. She then stopped and noticed "Cha Cha" (not knowing it's really Walter.). "Who's she?" Miss Piggy asked, with attitude. "Cha Cha DeGregorio," Walter (as Cha Cha) answered. "I'm the best dancer at St. Bernadette's." "Whatever," Miss Piggy said, rolling her eyes. She then turned to Kermit and said "Kerm....I mean, Kenickie. Let's dance!" Miss Piggy then let go of Floyd's hand and grabbed Kermit's. She then dragged him onto the dance floor, leaving Floyd (as Danny) and Walter (as Cha Cha) alone.

"So, you're "the best dancer at St. Bernadette's," eh?" Floyd (as Danny) asked. "Yup," Walter (as Cha Cha) replied. "You got a problem with it......hot stuff?" "Prove it," Floyd said. "What?" Walter replied. "Prove it," he said again. "Be my dance partner for the Hand Jive Contest." "Uhhh..." Walter said, nervously. He almost forgot. Cha Cha is supposed to be the best dancer in the entire show. And Walter CAN'T DANCE. "Sure. Whatever," Walter replied nervously.

"Okay, all you dudes and dudettes.........," Gonzo (as Vince Fontaine) started. "Wrong time period," Kermit corrected, out of character. "Whatever," Gonzo (as Vince Fontaine) said. "It's time for the big Hand Jive Contest! Guys, grab your gals, hold on tight.........and away we go!" "Okay guys," Dr. Teeth (as Johnny Casino) said as he turned to his backup band. "A one, two, three, four...."

The music to the hand jive has begun! Immediately everyone started dancing and doing the hand jive!

(Dr. Teeth as Johnny Casino)
Before I was born late one night,
My Papa said everything's alright
The doctor laughed,when mama laid down,
With a stomach bouncing all around
Cause a beebop stork was about to arrive
Mama gave birth to the hand-jive

I could barely walk when I milked a cow
When I was three, I pushed a plow
While chopping wood I moved my legs,
And I started dancing while I gathered eggs
Townfolk clapped, I was only five
He'll out dance em' all
"He's a born hand-jive!"

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah - everybody!

(Everyone)
Born to hand-jive, baby
Born to hand-jive baby

Couples everywhere were dancing mad. Flips. Spins. Turns. Kicks. Every crazy dance in the book! With Miss Piggy dancing with Kermit, Floyd with Walter/Cha Cha, Misty with Fozzie, Scooter with Delores and other couples.....dancing crazy! Rizzo was on the table eating cheese and drinking soda with some mice friends. "I don't dance," Rizzo said. "Sorry." Spamela was with Gonzo, helping him tap out the dancers. Animal, whom was currently in the band accompanying Dr. Teeth, even got his own drum solo. "GO CRAZY! GO CRAZY! GO CRAZY!" he yelled out, excitingly.

Rizzo and his mice friends then pulled a prank on Annie Sue by doing the "dress lift" on her........out of boredom from not dancing, of course. An embarrassed Annie Sue then stormed off the stage, with Seymour following her. "YEAH!!!!" Rizzo and the mice yelled and then rolled around the floor in celebration.

(Everyone)
How low can you go?
How low can you go?
How low can you go?
How low can you go?

After that little random thing, the only two remaining couples in the contest were Kermit and Miss Piggy and Floyd and Walter/Cha Cha. "DANCE OFF!" all of them (except Walter) yelled out to each other in determination and excitement. They were really getting into it now. Kermit and Miss Piggy were up first, doing the dance routine Sandy and Danny did in the movie.....only better (Well....in Miss Piggy's opinion). Unfortunately, Gonzo dragged Miss Piggy out of the dance floor with Kermit rushing behind them to get Miss Piggy.

"Okay! Our turn!" Floyd yelled out and led Walter/Cha Cha onto the middle of the dance floor. "FLOYD! I CAN'T DANCE!" Walter yelled out, out of character. "JUST FOLLOW MY LEAD AND YOU'LL BE FINE!" Floyd called back to him. Walter/ Cha Cha did exactly what Floyd did. When Floyd lifted him, he let gravity do its work, hoping to be put down gently. When Floyd led him into a cartwheel, Walter did a cartwheel. Walter soon realized that he can dance the whole time!
He was just too scared to admit it.

Higher, higher, higher and higher

"HEY!" Walter yelled out. "I CAN DANCE! I CAN DANCE! LOOK AT ME! I CAN DANCE!!!!

(Everyone)
Now can you hand-jive, baby?
Oh can you hand-jive, baby?

Mildred (as Miss Lynch) gave the trophies to Walter and Floyd. The two then high fived.

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah

(Everyone)
Born to hand-jive, oh yeah!

Then, all of a sudden, Walter accidentally ripped off his wig. He was so caught up in the celebration that his true identity was revealed. Everyone (except Floyd and Kermit, who knew the entire time) gasped at the fact Walter was really the one who was playing Cha Cha the entire time. "WALTER!!?!?!!?" Misty yelled out, in surprise. Walter then looked at his hand and saw the wig he ripped off. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" he yelled out and rushed offstage. "I knew this was gonna be a bad idea," Floyd said, shaking his head.
--------------------------------------------End of Chapter 10--------------------------------
Gosh, this was such a fun chapter. Walter as Cha Cha.....that was so in my mind. Anyways, here's the dance scene (The dialogue is in Dutch, I apologize. :embarrassed: This was the only clip I could find. And the song officially starts at 1:47) :

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Awww! Poor Walter! More please! Grease is the word.
Walter will most likely be alright. He just got so caught up in the scene, that's all. But hey, he saved the show. I think he'd rather lose his Cha Cha wig onstage than for the rest of the show to be cancelled.