Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing

SSLFan

Reaction score
Wow that is something...Elmo was just peaking in popularity around that time, lol.

So I hear Ernie & Baby Bear are splitting tracks, Bert's performer also is a sheep, Big Bird's performer is a penguin & backlight performer. Any idea who's doing Oscar, Hoots, and Murray Starrfilter?

StarrFilter

Reaction score
The performer playing Murray also does Oscar, Hoots AND a sheep. During fully cast shows, Prairie is the 3rd sheep. Grover and Count play penguins as well

StarrFilter

Reaction score
So in the video above, "Murray" and "Prairie" are the other sheep. And that there is the full CSS Cast

SSLFan

Reaction score
Okay thanks for breaking it down, lol. Goodness that's a lot of costume changes. I have so much respect for those performers for that.

Edit...lol @ Oscarfan's post above.

StarrFilter

Reaction score
@Oscarfan I used to work for the company and I have a few friends who still do the SSL shows :smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
I'm guessing that's the opening? No Bert & Ernie I see.

StarrFilter

Reaction score
Haha! Yep. I noticed the same. What's even more weird for me is to see Telly and Count as mute understudies. Especially Telly! I'd almost rather they just use Honker and Grungetta. Telly is So not a "background" character, you know?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Lol exactly. Just like they did for 123 Imagine. This show, while cute, has a weird cast. I'm still shocked B&E aren't in the opening.